Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by mgs View Post
    I'm curious why people keep talking about how bad LFR is - just don't use it if you hate it so much? Problem solved?
    I wish that were a legitimate option. But when everyone else is using LFR it becomes your only choice on the gear grind to doing normals (soon to be heroics). Especially with heroic dungeons dropping crappier loot.

WoW is still a group game. Blizz has done their darndest to remove the need to interact with other people but you still raid with other people. Per usual people go where it's easiest to get loot, so off to LFR it is.

Now drop the incentive and make LFR gear on par with heroic dungeons and you might have something.

Quote Originally Posted by Angella View Post
    I wish that were a legitimate option. But when everyone else is using LFR it becomes your only choice on the gear grind to doing normals (soon to be heroics). Especially with heroic dungeons dropping crappier loot.
    I guess Heroic Dungeons is another thing I'd want more emphasized than LFR. Dungeons were 70% of my end game. Raids you do twice a week for ~6 hours, but the rest of the week I'd be pugging heroics to get tokens and rep.

Anyone that thinks LFR is stealing normal mode raiders is lawl, Before lfr, raiding was done by a minority, even blizz said that when lfr was first introduced, all lfr did was let more ppl do the content. You didn't lose any members and if you did they obviously didn't enjoy the way normal raiding worked because of time/guild ect...

Detect traps and detect magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Eyes of the Beast

If they re-introduce that ability, subscriptions will rise and forum complaints will go down.
    That's a joke yeah?

I mean I want it back too but...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shadycharacter1 View Post
    Detect traps and detect magic.
    Swirly ball is back, Detect Traps has been passive since Cata.

Detect magic... well in a sense that's passive for everyone since you can see buffs and debuffs...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    I was really miffed when they made Costume effects out-of-battle only. Apparantly they did the change for PVP reasons, but it removed a large chunk of fun for me.

I loved being able to use Noggenfoggers and turn into a skeleton as a Feral Druid, and being able to charge, sprint and pounce all over the place. And it was one of the few methods I could use to not stare at Bear ass the entire time in a raid. They give us so many toys, but they don't let us use em where it matters
    They were saying they're looking into making some effects persist through Druid forms, though I think they still won't display until you leave them.

Agree that some of them would be cool, though Blizzard probably doesn't want to let it get out of hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

-well at least the current LFR system makes you go through content mostly in order. I couldn't raid LFR until until I had been through timeless/valor stuff, then needed LFR gear to raid-raid. I consider that good enough, though it pushes gearscore over competence.

-don't we have an entire piece of content revolving around farming? Sunsong Ranch? It takes freaking forever to get the mats for a lot of things, like a week just to make your noodle cart. If that isn't farming, I don't know what is.

-Maybe now that we have LFR, that'd be possible, but I think 25 is plenty. The lag man, the lag!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    They were saying they're looking into making some effects persist through Druid forms, though I think they still won't display until you leave them.

Agree that some of them would be cool, though Blizzard probably doesn't want to let it get out of hand.
    I do hope so.

There was a bug in Stratholme dungeon in Wrath where I found a bug that let you transform into a Human while in bear form. It involved using the item that turned you into a metal dwarf, then going into animal form, which bugged out and gave you a default Human wearing your druid gear. It was hilarious freaking out pugs charging in and smacking things with a staff

But that was fixed near the end of Wrath

Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    Attunements suck.
    Attunements were fun. They should put them in, and charge micro-transaction fees for players who wish to skip content they don't like (ie. similar to leveling)

Deleted
    Just give us Class/TBC servers so everyone can play the WoW they want to play.

I'm not going to stop asking you know.

Old school Talents. It gave me something to look forward to while leveling, even one point in crit. The talent itself was lackluster but leveling made it something to look forward to every level, instead of every like 10 where you get something useful.

I just wish wow put more emphasis on leveling and not trying to speed it up but make it more enjoyable as a whole. Buying a 90 was blizzard admitting that leveling is a voluntary chore now a days. Might as well start all characters at level 90.

They need to update all holidays again, not completely change them, just an overhaul. Like Hallows End has no tank ring option, not cool. Also add a holiday in between Love is in the Air - late Feb and Noblegarden in late March. Have it be a celebration over the end of the 3rd War or something.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Norjak View Post
    Attunements were fun. They should put them in, and charge micro-transaction fees for players who wish to skip content they don't like (ie. similar to leveling)
    Yeah they should implement pay2win features.... totally.

Deleted
    would love to see attunements back, love the Karazhan attunement questline <3

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    The Zandalari trolls, how about a space-patch? We go to Zul' da Moon!
    LOL! I got a good chuckle out of this, thank you!