Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Well, on their hiring page there's openings for "unannounced game title".

Going to assume SC: Ghosts or something, I mean, what other genres could they go into?

They have TCG, CG, MMORPG, RTS, what else is popular? Shooter could be SC Ghost.

Maybe a racing game?
    “It is either easy or impossible.” - Salvador Dali

WoW characters:
    Blitzo[Warrior] -Rex[Hunter] -Jax [Warlock]

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Well, on their hiring page there's openings for "unannounced game title".

Going to assume SC: Ghosts or something, I mean, what other genres could they go into?

They have TCG, CG, MMORPG, RTS, what else is popular? Shooter could be SC Ghost.

Maybe a racing game?
    Sadly, we could use more kart racing games, and i'd probably play the shit out of a Blizzard Kart game....

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    I remember that the official terminology was that they "shelved" the Titan project and moved all of the staff onto other existing Blizzard projects.

A note worth mentioning is that Bungies secret project (after they sold Halo to Microsoft) was also called Titan... and that game has been announced as Destiny. Isnt it strange how Activision has got hold of that title.... maybe there was some kind of collaboration between the two development teams? Coincidence that Titan was "shelved" in almost the same month that Destiny was announced...?
    Yeah for real, destiny does have also many similarities with all the titán leaks....

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Secret project? Sure, okay.

Titan? I'm going to go ahead and say it's not that. Titan isn't exactly a secret at this point.
    ^ this
    Titan coming from Blizzard has gone the way of Starcraft: Ghost.
    Whatever Titan was supposed to be, Wildstar most likely is. Also remember Titan was being made "more casual" in a time when when tiers only got nerfed in the pre-xpack event of the next xpack. Blizzard and the community were perfectly "fine" with spending months with no progress on raid tiers, banging heads against the wall until something cracked.

As someone else said, I'm far more interested in the SC2: Legacy of the Void. I've been aching for the Protoss story since WoL.
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

Give me browser based HD Warcraft 1-3 games @ $10 each.
    I support a cash shop in WoW!