I recently switched to Combat from Assassination and I feel that I got the rotation down fairly well, but I would like some advice regarding the major CDs Combat has, Killing Spree and Adrenaline Rush+Shadow Blades.
1) At the start of the fight I use KS first, then use Adrenaline Rush and Shadow Blades macro'd together after it ends. Is that the right way to do it?
2) Also, what do I do when Killing Spree comes off CD DURING Adrenaline Rush? Do I wait until Adrenaline Rush runs out beforel I use KS, or do I use it right away?
3) Is it worth it to get your energy low before using KS so that you waste less energy through capping, or is delaying KS a bigger DPS loss?
4) Is it ever a good idea to use both KS and Adrenaline Rush at the same time?
If anyone could help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated.
1. Age, But build up a couple combopoints beforehand. When your trinkets proc you KS and after it ends do 1 sinister strike to keep you from overcapping energy, then slam AR/SB and do a finisher first for the instant 10sec reduction.
2. If KS comes off CD during AR you more often than not wait; unless you''ve used your second potion and both trinkets align.
3. Delaying KS is a DPS loss, but using KS without procs at the start is worse.
4. Almost never.
Though take this with a barrel of salt; I was a top 30 rogue in Cata, but it's a character I''ve barely played since MoP launched.