Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Can only have 10 coins.. so 12 coins not possible(unless your grp allowed you too zone out and get more coins).. i call BS xD and why did you wait 4 weeks too use those coins?
    Last edited by Nalam the Venom; 2014-05-12 at 10:50 AM.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Stood in the Fire
    RNGesus lives off tears of the downtrodden and unupgraded.....sneaky fact, gem and enchant a peice of gear as soon as you get it with the BiS gems and enchants and another will drop better than the old one in less than a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Can only have 10 coins.. so 12 coins not possible(unless your grp allowed you too zone out and get more coins).. i call BS xD and why did you wait 12 weeks too use those coins?
    if your doing flex you queue between wings....you stand at the elder and turn in the quest when you run low on coins...like after wing 3, easy peasy
    Last edited by Dunefire; 2014-05-12 at 10:46 AM.
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dunefire View Post
    RNGesus lives off tears of the downtrodden and unupgraded.....sneaky fact, gem and enchant a peice of gear as soon as you get it with the BiS gems and enchants and another will drop better than the old one in less than a week.

if your doing flex you queue between wings....you stand at the elder and turn in the quest when you run low on coins...like after wing 3, easy peasy
    question still remains why he waited 4-ish weeks too use all them coins

Related: I just tossed a coin twice, got tails twice, I think coins are broken.

it took you four hours to do 12 flex bosses?

Welcome to the way raiding has worked for years.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkDath View Post
    it took you four hours to do 12 flex bosses?
    How long does it take for you?

Just be happy Blizzard have given you a chance to get loot without putting in the work with an actual raiding guild...

The Lightbringer turskanaattori's Avatar
    Do you want a prize or something? RNG is RNG and will be so for generations to come.

This can happen in any raiding environment, BUT you'd still get some off-pieces and take a look at what your teammates are getting. Personal loot sucks, it takes away the 'fun' of looting.

It's only better than group looting because of abuse by players. That's the ONLY thing.

If you think that is bad… My monk is currently sitting on +10 to bonus rolls and my DK is sitting on +7 to bonus rolls.

Let me know when you're willing to do heroic clears for 3+ weeks on 2 different toons and get nothing but gold.
    In the company of thieves, liars, beggars and whores
    I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come.

keep at it, you will get what you want eventually

Always no proof but so much bullshit. Just because you did not get the item you wanted does not mean you did not get anything or t hat item from the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Seriously? I spent four hours today raiding SoO flex, and out of the 12 bosses, not one of them gave me a piece of gear. That's right, all bosses, with bonus rolls, all I got for it was gold.
    In normal raiding, you sometimes don't get gear for WEEKS.
    It's intended that you don't get stuff every second boss.

Ifalna Sha'yoko on Twitter and Armory - Occasionally unfaithful to WoW with my Adorable Miqo'te - (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━ ┻

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    You get to do it for another 5+ months!!

no, 6+ months !!

Science shows that RNG is still RNG. Why be upset about gold though? Gold > Gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Juesh View Post
    meh, I've seen 10 man heroic guilds where everyone is under 570 and 75%+ of the loot that drops still gets DE'ed and majority of the people in the group go without upgrades for another week.
    Something like 3 pieces of my gear actually dropped from bosses. Thankfully I have luck with bonus rolls(see my previous post) and I have a 574 ilvl.

And people cry about the LFR crowd...

Once upon a time you'd save up DKP for weeks to buy an item, and when you bought that asscandy, you could spend a month+ to get enough dkp to make another buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    How long does it take for you?
    Fatboss did it in about 1 hour 20 mins with their viewers.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you win any loot inbetween the bonus rolls? For every time you dont win loot in flex i believe your chance goes up, but if you got loot for the kills ( Not bonus rolls ) thaty would reset, also why did you only kill 12 bosses?

1hr and 20 min for all parts? That's insane xD usally took me 30-40 min per part when i did it with an openraid grp for a few weeeks