Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Related: I just tossed a coin twice, got tails twice, I think coins are broken.

it took you four hours to do 12 flex bosses?

Deleted
    Welcome to the way raiding has worked for years.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkDath View Post
    it took you four hours to do 12 flex bosses?
    How long does it take for you?

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Deleted
    Just be happy Blizzard have given you a chance to get loot without putting in the work with an actual raiding guild...

Deleted
    Do you want a prize or something? RNG is RNG and will be so for generations to come.

Deleted
    This can happen in any raiding environment, BUT you'd still get some off-pieces and take a look at what your teammates are getting. Personal loot sucks, it takes away the 'fun' of looting.

It's only better than group looting because of abuse by players. That's the ONLY thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you think that is bad… My monk is currently sitting on +10 to bonus rolls and my DK is sitting on +7 to bonus rolls.

Let me know when you're willing to do heroic clears for 3+ weeks on 2 different toons and get nothing but gold.
    In the company of thieves, liars, beggars and whores
    I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come.

keep at it, you will get what you want eventually

Always no proof but so much bullshit. Just because you did not get the item you wanted does not mean you did not get anything or t hat item from the bag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Seriously? I spent four hours today raiding SoO flex, and out of the 12 bosses, not one of them gave me a piece of gear. That's right, all bosses, with bonus rolls, all I got for it was gold.
    In normal raiding, you sometimes don't get gear for WEEKS.
    It's intended that you don't get stuff every second boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    You get to do it for another 5+ months!!

no, 6+ months !!

Deleted
    Science shows that RNG is still RNG. Why be upset about gold though? Gold > Gear.

And people cry about the LFR crowd...

Once upon a time you'd save up DKP for weeks to buy an item, and when you bought that asscandy, you could spend a month+ to get enough dkp to make another buy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    How long does it take for you?
    Fatboss did it in about 1 hour 20 mins with their viewers.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you win any loot inbetween the bonus rolls? For every time you dont win loot in flex i believe your chance goes up, but if you got loot for the kills ( Not bonus rolls ) thaty would reset, also why did you only kill 12 bosses?

1hr and 20 min for all parts? That's insane xD usally took me 30-40 min per part when i did it with an openraid grp for a few weeeks

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaddriel View Post
    Working as intended. Keeps you paying that sub fee for another week.
    Yup. Skinner box in action. One of the reasons why i get mindfucks when people say that they don't like the elements of the game that try to disguise this huge skinnerbox known as a MMORPG and make it look like it's something different. "I only care about endgame, everything else sucks!!!" So you only care about the skinnerbox then. Christ.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

Deleted
    I have done 3 parts of flex on my shaman and not loot a single piece, and then i go to the timeless isle and get 2P T16 and 2x warforged from ordos on my rogue.
    RNG can be a bitch, but it can be a blessing.

Like once a long time ago i needed T2 shoulders, but there was 1 mage with more dkp who would get them if they dropped.
    Chrom dropped 2 that day so RNG was on my side that day.

Meh, I've coined tier gloves 3x times on Celestials since 5.4. I'm still running with LFR tier pants. #WelcomeToTheClubBro

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    There's enough ways to get gear. Takes you about 20min to get fully decked in 496 (excluding the weapon). That's timeless isle only.

Then you have the options to buy 553 gear (which is cheap), and the 522 gear (which is expensive atm). You have the DM trinkets.

On top of that you have all the reduced cost gear at vendors for either justice or valor (you can buy 489/496 for justice).

I think there's sufficient ways to gear you character up in basic gear, which is all you need to get started.
    You can't expect the devs to give you loot even easier than it is now, because then they might aswell start selling it for €.
    Even though we are talking LOWER then current gear , reread my post.
    When ToT was current you could by CURRENT gear with VP (522 in raid, 522 from vendor).

My complain is that in WoD you WON'T have these options..