Quick cs window question

Got a quick question...still semi new to warrior. But as fury I had this happen a few times and curious what the "correct" way to do things is...

So i will get a raging blow proc (not in cs window) but cs only has around 5 sec or so left on cd, am I supposed to wait for cs to come up then use rb? Or go ahead and use the rb and fish for another one???? And secondly say I have 2 rb charges, would I save both for cs window? Just curious, not raiding or anything with him, like I said it happened a few times in dungeons and lfr, and I like being on top of my game when I can be lol

Thanks in advance warrior peoples

Deleted
    Depends on your crit level, if you are are barely reaching 30% I would suggest saving one RB stack for your CS rotation, so you have a chance to get a second with the BT you do right before CS. However this is not too important since they buffed Storm Bolt.

If you have two RB stacks, go ahead and use atleast one of them as a filler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on crit level and if you have flex or better EEoG trinket.

The optimal non execute CS phase is as follows: BT(crit or B.rage)-CS-RB-BT-SB-RB/hs/hs/hs/hs/hl

So you don't save a RB stack, you just don't hit CS unless the BT before crit, or you have berserker rage to proc enrage.

Ok thanks guys, wasn't sure if saving rb would cause a rotation mess up or result in a dps loss, thanks!