Thread: afkers

afkers

Can someone explain how the "report player away" button works? Do a certain number of people have to report the player afk to get the debuff? If so, what is the number? Had a hunter sit afk the whole game in the flag room going camo when it was off cd, I spam reported him and he just gets to sit the whole game picking his butthole and collecting pts. This happens way too often and it seems they arent addressing this whatsoever.

When person gets reported for being afk they'll get a 60 sec debuff, if they don't enter PvP combat in those 60 sec they'll get kicked out of BG with deserter debuff.

I'm not sure about right amount of people that need to report afk player but it should be around 3-4.

if enough people report, it even kicks instantly without the debuff I think. reporting is broken though, since afk people aren't the problem. bots are. you can't report bots with 'report player away' hence the system is not helping the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Monoroth View Post
    When person gets reported for being afk they'll get a 60 sec debuff, if they don't enter PvP combat in those 60 sec they'll get kicked out of BG with deserter debuff.

I'm not sure about right amount of people that need to report afk player but it should be around 3-4.
    I believe you're pretty much right.