Need help with Saved Variables

It's been about over a year since I've played and I put alot of work into customizing my add-ons. So when I quit I saved all my saved variables and such into a folder. I just rejoined today so I copied and pasted the items in that folder over my WoW saved variables, but it's not working. It all shows in the folder and when I join WoW nothing for an add on shows either.

I'm pretty desperate for help right now so any advice would be extremely appreciated.

which folders did you copy over

Quote Originally Posted by pnutbutter View Post
    which folders did you copy over
    Saved Variables
    AddOns
    bindings-cache.old
    bindings-cache.wtf
    Blizzard_CombatLog.lua
    Blizzard_CombatLog.lua.bak
    cache.md5
    chat-cache.old
    chat-cache
    config-cache.old
    config-cache.wtf
    CUFProfiles
    CUFProfiles.txt.bak
    layout-local
    macros-cache.old
    macros-cache
    SavedVariables.lua
    SavedVariables.lua.bak

Verify that all that stuff is in this directory:

World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<Account Name>\<Server>\<Character Name>\

Quote Originally Posted by Woogs View Post
    Verify that all that stuff is in this directory:

World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<Account Name>\<Server>\<Character Name>\
    I can verify.

Verify you are using the right <Account Name> folder. The folder name originally reflected the account username, but after the bnet integration it was changed. I don't know exactly what the folder name represents, but I assume it is tied to your bnet ID. My folder name is a string of numbers. If you have only ran wow with a single account after the reinstall, then it should be easy to determine the account folder because there should only be one folder in WoW\WTF\Account\ .

If that doesn't fix your problem, then the only other thing I can think of is that the addons saved their variables globally to the account and not per character. They are stored in WoW\WTF\Account\<Account Name>\SavedVariables and if you backed them up you can restore them.
    Last edited by Woogs; 2014-05-12 at 04:24 AM.