Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I managed to solo this on my hunter (10N) just using frostweave bandages. I didn't have any windwool bandages/cloth, so I made bandages with the cloth that dropped for me on the way to Valithria. Takes a while as you have to wait for the cd to finish before you can bandage again.

Tried the same thing on 10H and got owned. You can sneak past her now, btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by petej728 View Post
    I managed to solo this on my hunter (10N) just using frostweave bandages. I didn't have any windwool bandages/cloth, so I made bandages with the cloth that dropped for me on the way to Valithria. Takes a while as you have to wait for the cd to finish before you can bandage again.

That's hilarious haha. On my ret paladin I accidentally started it and healed her to full within like 10 seconds. It's fair, right.

Quote Originally Posted by petej728 View Post

Is this still manageable? I wouldn't think that the bandages would really do all that much to her.

I was gonna get pissed when I saw this on the frontpage: "Everyone will be able to solo old content at some point, some classes may just take more gear or time than others." and then wanted to go "EXCUSE ME, WHAT ABOUT VALITHRIA FOR PURES?". Do bandages scale on her because she's level 80?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Tried Valithria again, and good news Blizzard ONCE AGAIN decided to nerf a COMPLETELY USELESS aspect of the game.

Spirit of Chi-Ji does not redirect Leech, therefore the ONLY way we can bring back up is Cold Snap. Therefore impossible.

THANKS BLIZZARD !