Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by charliemain View Post
    please guys keep it civil, polite, and friendly. i dont want this thread to turn into nation bashing or racism at all. please be civil. thankyou
    Then stop trolling?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    The U.K. is very culturally distinct from continental Europe by virtue of being physically disconnected from it. It also has a cultural aspect of independence (as is evident through things like the fact that the U.K. has its own currency as opposed to the Euro.)
    We're just really stubborn.

You're entitled to your opinion, I'm entitled to mine. I think I know a thing or two about racial discrimination based off of my experiences of being an ethnic minority, though, unlike you, Mr. Russian in Russia.
    According to you I'm regarded as "brown" in Europe, which comes as a surprise to me, and I am now an authority on racial discrimination in Europe based on my experiences of being an ethnic minority.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Mate have you ever been to Europe? I get it that islands tend to be more distinctive than mainland nations, but its really not that black and white. France is massively different from Italy or Germany. Currency is a poor way to claim cultural unity between nations.
    I've been to most of Western Europe, yes. I know that European countries have cultures that are distinct from one another, but the differences aren't as major as you make them out to be. It's like the different between Koreans, Han Chinese, Hui Chinese, and Cantonese people. Yes, they all think that they have radically different cultures, but it's really not that different to an external observer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post

According to you I'm regarded as "brown" in Europe, which comes as a surprise to me, and I am now an authority on racial discrimination in Europe based on my experiences of being an ethnic minority.
    I was a racial minority once.... then i left detroit.

ZING
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post

Are you Turkish? If you're Turkish, you will certainly be called brown by people in Germany.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    I was a racial minority once.... then i left detroit.
    White people are racial minorities in most North American cities.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    The U.K. is very culturally distinct from continental Europe by virtue of being physically disconnected from it. It also has a cultural aspect of independence (as is evident through things like the fact that the U.K. has its own currency as opposed to the Euro.)
    Seriously, the euro? Lol
    Worst argument for something, ever.

We use the SEK, does that make us special as well? We voted on the Euro in a referendum 2003.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    You did that by creating this thread.
    i even made a note specifically asking people not to turn it into racism or nation bashing... i just wanted to discuss my experiences.

This thread has just devolved into a bunch of nation bashing. It won't really get any better.

Closed.