Poll: What would you want?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Super powers

I am tried of pretending to be a water bender in the shower.

Eternal Life, Eternal Youth, Mind Control, Mind reading.....basically make me godly.

Put power and wealth for good factors in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    oh how moral of you, lying about selling your morality

As if I would sell it @_@. I just feigned that I would.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The poll is far far much to far vague. Theres got to be some ruleset here because obviously I'd do anything they asked from me to get any of the listed things -if- there was no consequences for my actions.

If they asked me to kill my neighboor in open daylight, take the consequences (Being arrested, court, jail, possibly loosing friends n family and being an outcast from the local community after the jailtime etcetc) for a billion dollar? Doubt it.. Mostly because I wouldnt handle years upon years in jail. If not, fuck the neighboor.

And for those asking for ethernal youth and ethernal health.. I mean come on.. When the sun goes dark, what, you want to float around the universe forever? It's not like you could possibly die, that would contradict the "ethernal" part.

Deleted
    I'd love to have the power to forever forbid you and Salandrin from creating threads. (and polls)
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2014-05-12 at 05:27 PM.

Supernatural Hablilities! Something like Crowley in Supernatural would be fine.

Make me a vampire sir!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    Make me a vampire sir!

what happens if a vampire bites somebody that eats tons of garlic?

Deleted
    How can you sell your morality?
    Let's assume for a second that a very powerful group of individuals appoached you and asked you to fight against, and oftentimes kill, other people.
    Isn't this called joining the Army?

This thread is a reflection of the OP. Retarded.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    How can you sell your morality?
    wts compassion 5000g /w