View Poll Results: Would you consider it prostitution?

Voters
7. This poll is closed
  • Yes

1 14.29%
  • No

6 85.71%

Is what happened to my friend legal?

My friend needed a rise home from work, because his car broke down. I would have offered him a ride, but I was at work at the time. He says that he contacted a few other friends, but they were all busy or asleep (it was at around midnight). So my friend ended up texting a few people he didn't know very well, one of them being a girl from his college.

The college girl said that she would give him a ride if he punched her boobs several times. He said that he didn't have much of a choice and he thought it might lead to groping, or even more, so he agreed. He later told me that after punching he boobs a bunch of times, she drove him home.

A few days ago he told me what happened and he wanted to know if what she did would legally be considered prostitution? After all, his feeding her apparent fetish was payment for the ride home. Was it prostitution?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it wouldn't. Legitimate /endthead

she's not the one who "paid" for it, so your friend is the prostitute in this scenario. but it wasn't really sex, so no anyway.

Deleted
    I'm getting suspicious of the threads you create. Punching her boobs. Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Payday View Post
    No, it wouldn't. Legitimate /endthead
    Now wait just a minute, I think this is a very important topic that warrants much further discussion and debate.
    Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

There's nothing really constructive that can be discussed here.

Closed.