Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Price for Garrosh kill?

Not going to lie, I just really dont have the time, will, or energy to play the catch up game for an SoO clear, but I do want the mount and heirloom on at least one character. Anyone have a guild who has sold this or know of one which did? How much were they charging?

Saw one guild asking 340€.
    Full clear with gear+mount.
    HC that is, I guess u wont buy a normal clear :d

MOd-note: Take notice, this is not permitted by the ToS to take payment of real money.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-09-08 at 12:32 AM.

Deleted
    Report them, that's a perm ban for their entire guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    Never liked nor understood that concept.

We're selling them for I think 500k (would need to double check with Relis) for a full 14/14hc with mount and gear.

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    Never liked nor understood that concept.
    Could be worse. For instance, Blizzards policy for addon creators...

Buying SoO HC clear with gold? By all means.

Buying SoO HC clear with euros? I'm not sure how I feel about that, I'd ban the dude paying to be honest, rather then the guild who boosted him.

Better to nip shit in the bud and kill the cause, rather then the consequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    No it's not. It's only worth a ban if they're using other people's accounts to clear it. If you want to pay gold to be invited to their run and have them give all the drops, that's perfectly legal in-game, and has been since ZA Bear runs in BC.

EDIT: Whoops, missed the pound symbol. Yeah, real currencies are a no-no.

Quote Originally Posted by Escariot View Post
    Buying SoO HC clear with gold? By all means.

Buying SoO HC clear with euros? I'm not sure how I feel about that, I'd ban the dude paying to be honest, rather then the guild who boosted him.

Better to nip shit in the bud and kill the cause, rather then the consequence.
    How are the people charging the money not the cause? lol?

Deleted
    We sell for 400k IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    People willing to pay IRL money are what causes guilds to accept it as a payment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    They are good players who want to get paid for being good, like everything else in life.

However, the inferiority complexed little shit wanting to cheat his way in the game with real life money because he 'needs' the mount, he deserves the perma ban.

And anyway, isnt it better to ban a shitty useless player, rather then a guild of well-coordinated good players?

Deleted
    Yeah performing in-game services for payment outside the game is against the ToS and you can report any guild doing so:

B. exploit the Game or any of its parts, including without limitation the Service, for any commercial purpose, including without limitation (a) use at a cyber cafe, computer gaming center or any other location-based site without the express written consent of Blizzard; (b) for gathering in-game currency, items or resources for sale outside the Game; or (c) performing in-game services in exchange for payment outside the Game, e.g., power-leveling;
    http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/wow_tou.html

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    We sell for 400k IIRC.

People willing to pay IRL money are what causes guilds to accept it as a payment.
    Guilds accepting it as a payment are what makes people willing to pay IRL money?

Ban the guild, no one else can buy a run
    Ban the buyer, another person will buy a run.

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    We sell for 400k IIRC.
    Do you think the price will go up once the 1st Heirloom per character becomes a 100% drop? Will consider buying a boost for my warrior to get the hc heirloom axe.

This is a game for players, not a (real)money making job. At this point, both should be banned. Demandant and provider. It's the against terms of use.
    Last edited by Scarletlion; 2014-05-12 at 09:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffseid View Post
    Do you think the price will go up once the 1st Heirloom per character becomes a 100% drop? Will consider buying a boost for my warrior to get the hc heirloom axe.
    I'd probably slowly drop until 6.0 because more and more people become capable of doing it, maybe there'll be a small spike (20k~) when 6.0 drops.

IF they are charging OUT OF GAME CURRENCY for these runs, that IS against policies, it can and will result in bans.

Selling the runs / gear for gold is OK, as gold is an IN GAME currency. It boggles my mind how people do not know that..

Also, I've seen guilds selling Garrosh kills for 20k gold across the realm forums. Just gota look and work something out.

Deleted
    400k for a 25m heroic run including mount and loot from all the bosses should be a reasonable price.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Escariot View Post
    However, the inferiority complexed little shit wanting to cheat his way in the game with real life money because he 'needs' the mount, he deserves the perma ban.
    Which is why it's a lot better to buy TCG stuff with RL money, sell it on the AH and then buy the boost with the gold you've just indirectly earned via RL money. No violation of the ToS involved

400k for a Heroic clear, ~20-30k for a Normal Garrosh only seem to be common prices nowadays.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2014-09-08 at 12:26 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to buy a normal mode kill for the AOTC achievement, I can not get into a decent group without it.