Poll: Poll

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    There both is and is not, until you step foot in the water - and then there is - there always is! Clearly this is just Shark Propaganda to encourage us to be curious monkeys and stick our feet in the water!

I'm on to you PizzaShark!

We're always happy to help stranded swimmers to shore!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Javox View Post
    If meat suddenly because inaccessible to me, I would be beside myself. I'd survive, but not happily.
    Actually you'd probably have a hard time for two weeks to a month. Then you would start to get used to it more, and after a while you'd probably think it tastes better than meat ever did. You have to remember someone growing up in America has been told meat is juicy and nothing beats the taste, but that's not reality. With enough exposure and influence without being aware of it. People will happily buy food that hardly resembles something with nutrients, and think they are enjoying this amazing thing. While in reality they are hurting themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    It's obviously not on the level of complexity as a human nervous system.
    Even so, it's still fucking retarded, because even if that were a consideration, it would be an argument in favor of vegetarianism anyways, because you kill more plants growing them to feed to livestock.

But it's not a relevant consideration, for reasons that ought to be obvious, but I suppose it's something of a rule that one will never go reading one page of a vegetarian thread without facepalming. Such is life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

With enough exposure and influence without being aware of it. People will happily buy food that hardly resembles something with nutrients, and think they are enjoying this amazing thing. While in reality they are hurting themselves.
    What? This boxed mac and cheese is good. Hold on, going to get the sponge white bread and the cheese singles slices, still hungry. Still hungry... oh yeah I have some potato chips.

/sarcasm.

There's more flavor in a single unseasoned pea pod than in all of what I just mentioned. This isn't an argument in favor of vegetarianism/veganism. It's an argument in favor of learning to use what surrounds you.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Never!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Yes really. You are comparing the eating of meat to genocide. Next stop: Nazi's and terrorism.
    Well, it depends on high you value the life of animals.
    Some factory farms are in fact not much better than certain prisons are/were. The living conditions in there are basically the same.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2014-06-10 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danifilth View Post
    I always been curious since there's a lot of news about cities are running out of water and droughts for a while now.
    Cities aren't running out of water. In places like California, there's more than enough water for cities. What causes water shortages there is the enormous amount of water allocated to agriculture. If CA had true water markets, where users could bid on the available water, there would be no shortages at all. Of course people like almond farmers wouldn't be very happy (growing a single almond in California requires four liters of water.)
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Try to unblock your mind please. Vegetarian food is very tasty. More so than meat imo. Meat is just marketed in a way that makes people believe it's the best tasting thing. That's not a fact. I see media acting as if vegetarians just eat salad. Which is laughable. Salad is mostly just water anyway, and I don't even eat it much.
    My mind is unlocked. Meat and fat is so damn tasty, it's silly to miss out on the goodness for what ever reason.

How are you actually living, if you limit yourself on what you eat, drink, enjoy? No one cares what the media says, most of the time the TV is nothing more than ambience during R&R.

I really don't see the fascination with living forever.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Theoretically you could live with no meat, but why would you want to live with no delicious bacon-wrapped, bacon-stuffed pork loin?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirurt View Post
    Theoretically you could live with no meat, but why would you want to live with no delicious bacon-wrapped, bacon-stuffed pork loin?
    Even back when I did eat meat, I always thought that bacon sucks. Really never understood why so many people like it. It's fatty and doesn't taste good.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    As the title says. Can you cope with no longer being able to eat meat and having to eat vegetables, fruits, and etc only?
    I could if i would, but i wont so i don't.
    I prefer to eat what i like without limiting it that excessively. I'm fine with just buying ecological stuff, but not with entirely giving up 1/4 of what i daily eat.
    Of the things i put on my bread, i would arguble only have cheese left to eat, depending how broad you define meat.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away