Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Was about to say Shaman but oh god PVP.

I dunno, disc priest? It's not exactly simple but they have a classic PVP toolkit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Forget about Resto Shaman for random BGs. You will be dead most of the time. Play style might be simple but it doesn't work in PvP enviroment, with exception of 3v3 or 5v5. Resto shaman doesn't have any great defensice CDs. earth Shield is a joke, it heals for 8k per tick, maybe. 1v1 you can barely keep your self alive, you can't escape from melees and so on. Rogue can stunlock you to dead if you used your pvp trinket.

Try MW monk and you will live forewer. Very simple playstyle, if you can manage your Healing Spheres. Holy Paladin is also very simple and very tanky, but MW still has better survivability. Resto druid is simple to learn but hard to master. Hots are very weak, so you need to cast, use bear form, cat form, travel form and so on. Holy Priest is not hard at all if you only stay in one chackra, other than that is not that easy.

So, in my oppinion, easy healer is not the one with easiest rotation, but the one who can keep him self and his allies alive.

Deleted
    druid. anyone can heal playing one of those fuckers.

Kind of getting old now seeing Illana slating Shaman in some way in every single thread I read.

At first I thought, maybe he lost to one in arena or something and just wants to vent, but this is relentless.

Every single day, every single thread.

Give it a fucking break. Christ.

Out of all the healers I play (I don't play MW or Resto), I found holydins the easiest to get on with.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Druids are difficult because they are the easiest to switch too, require cc as part of their healing since their heals aren't on par with others, and use mobility and positioning to prevent cc not loltremor.
    I agree with this actually. I basically screw druids over completely by switching to whatever doesn't have seed on, lolz. In most games druids are pretty frantic to get cc off and cope with the constant switching at the same time.

Very rarely lose to druid healer teams.

Resto druids are very simple, all you need to do is throw up your HoTs (Heal over time) and just dance around while people can not touch you considering that you can shapeshift out of anything haha.

In my opinion, resto druids were my favorite classes to heal with in PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Kind of getting old now seeing Illana slating Shaman in some way in every single thread I read.

At first I thought, maybe he lost to one in arena or something and just wants to vent, but this is relentless.

Every single day, every single thread.

Give it a fucking break. Christ.

Out of all the healers I play (I don't play MW or Resto), I found holydins the easiest to get on with.
    kind of old seeing the same people following me to every thread I post in and trying to put their misguided opinions out in a hope to catch me out.

Oh wait no, it's really funny to read, carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Yes, but the best healer is also the easiest to learn in this case. It's by far the most forgiving. I'm not just randomly spouting nonsense, I picked up RSham two months ago and I'm 2100 now in 3s, that wouldn't happen on any other healer, I'm sure of that.

RSham is *not* hard to play. The only hard times are when you get trained by people, but your teammates should be there to peel for you, and if your partners aren't terrible surviving even while being trained isn't that hard until you're out of cooldowns.

On any other healer you're going to eat CC nonstop, if you're new to healing you're going to be out of position, if you're out of position you're going to get CC'd, it's just that simple. Shamans are the most forgiving, because Tremor stops fear, and Link/NS are huge CDs to pick people up, plus healing stream/tide heal while you're CC'd. Shamans are very strong, but they're also easy to get high rated with. In the 2500+ range of course things change, but getting 2k on a Shaman is easier than getting 2k on any other healer, because at that rating you're going to make mistakes, and Shamans are the most forgiving.
    mechanically I would still argue that holy paladin is far easier to learn, just not close in effectiveness, which shaman's overshadow by a large margin, heck you can suck shearing and managing utility inbetween healing and faceroll to 2k with good dps, thats more how strong shamans are not how easy they are to learn.

The difference between a meh shaman and a good-great shaman is night and day.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone that has played resto shaman over 2k (BC) Holy paladin, disc priest, resto druid and now MW monk over 2k (Wotlk-cata-1980 in mop so far just came back) I can say without a doubt it is MW monk. Especially if you are undead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Yes, but the best healer is also the easiest to learn in this case. It's by far the most forgiving. I'm not just randomly spouting nonsense, I picked up RSham two months ago and I'm 2100 now in 3s, that wouldn't happen on any other healer, I'm sure of that.

RSham is *not* hard to play. The only hard times are when you get trained by people, but your teammates should be there to peel for you, and if your partners aren't terrible surviving even while being trained isn't that hard until you're out of cooldowns.

On any other healer you're going to eat CC nonstop, if you're new to healing you're going to be out of position, if you're out of position you're going to get CC'd, it's just that simple. Shamans are the most forgiving, because Tremor stops fear, and Link/NS are huge CDs to pick people up, plus healing stream/tide heal while you're CC'd. Shamans are very strong, but they're also easy to get high rated with. In the 2500+ range of course things change, but getting 2k on a Shaman is easier than getting 2k on any other healer, because at that rating you're going to make mistakes, and Shamans are the most forgiving.
    Truth! I personally think resto shaman are easy to learn but god I hate playing them so much, I haven't touched mine since BC.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Well I bought 2v2 arena boost on MW Monk to acquire PvE Gear, because PvP is the best weay to get entry into PvE atm.

Some players have expressed concern that Healers get focused and Monk seems to haev the optimal toolset for that with Ascendance and Chi Torpedo, Paralysis and CC Talents. Not saying it's best Healer but it's good for getting away.
    Yeah, whenever I play mine I feel like a god if the enemy team has any melee classes. They're the perfect anti-melee healer, it's great fun!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xTH3ROCK View Post
    Resto druids are very simple, all you need to do is throw up your HoTs (Heal over time) and just dance around while people can not touch you considering that you can shapeshift out of anything haha.

Can very much agree. I love my Druid, too, I just hate how simple and easy it is compared to the others. You can accomplish so much more with so little in comparison, it's kind of sad.

Deleted
    Shaman by miles.

resto druid simple and easy

that's the first time I've ever heard that lol, obviously it would come out of blithe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    mechanically I would still argue that holy paladin is far easier to learn, just not close in effectiveness, which shaman's overshadow by a large margin, heck you can suck shearing and managing utility inbetween healing and faceroll to 2k with good dps, thats more how strong shamans are not how easy they are to learn.

The difference between a meh shaman and a good-great shaman is night and day.
    You could say that about a lot of classes, but it definitely applies to Shaman the most. Can also apply to Mistweaver and Priest on a smaller scale, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Blood DK.
    Dem worms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    As someone that has played resto shaman over 2k (BC) Holy paladin, disc priest, resto druid and now MW monk over 2k (Wotlk-cata-1980 in mop so far just came back) I can say without a doubt it is MW monk. Especially if you are undead.

- - - Updated - - -

Truth! I personally think resto shaman are easy to learn but god I hate playing them so much, I haven't touched mine since BC.
    Always wondered why everybody was playing Undead...

I've played my Shaman since Vanilla, and over time it was a little bit harder than the others but not by much. As the other healers started gaining mobility and quality of life upgrades, the learning curve did indeed grow for the Shaman class. I enjoy my Shaman, but I feel there is too much passive and smart healing involved, so it has the problem that Enhancement currently does; you have too many sources of damage so your main abilities feel weak, but for Restoration of course this applies to healing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post

that's the first time I've ever heard that lol, obviously it would come out of blithe.
    I'm quite sure if you read the replies properly, instead of targeting my replies and attempting to think up some sort of stupid rebuttal that would try and make me look stupid, you'd have seen that xTH3ROCK was indeed the first one who said that they were simple.

Pretty sure I can quote you on something too, hypocrite. I'd appreciate if you replied constructively, instead of attacking my posts.

this is the only useless garbage you will ever see on this forum: people calling others' posts useless garbage without making any relevant contribution of their own.
    Last edited by Blithe; 2014-05-14 at 09:39 PM.

kind of old seeing the same people following me to every thread I post in and trying to put their misguided opinions out in a hope to catch me out.

Oh wait no, it's really funny to read, carry on.

Literally posted in 4 replies away from each other.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Literally posted in 4 replies away from each other.
    so what, what have those 2 posts got to do with each other?

10+ Year Old Account
    so what, what have those 2 posts got to do with each other?

Post #114
    Resto druids are very simple
    Post #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitheqt View Post
    I just hate how simple and easy it is compared to the others.
    Dense.

do you have any reading comprehension at all?

Where did I say "Blithe said this first out of anyone"?

I simply said that it was a typical thing for you to post judging from your previous posts in other areas all showing lack of game knowledge.

Deleted

HoTs heal for crap. With HoTs you will barely outheal Shadow DoTs. You need to cast, if you want to see yourself and team mates alive. Also, as druid you need to shapeshift a lot, if you want to be any good, so definitly not the easiest one to learn.
    + if a Rogue get you in caster form when you've used your pvp trinket you are pretty much dead. Hots won't save your ass.
    Last edited by mmoc4f70414cfa; 2014-05-15 at 08:40 AM.