[H] LFG - Prot Warrior/Enh shaman - US

What I'm Looking For:
    Schedule (days): 2-3 raid days -- Mon, Tues, Wed
    Times: Late afternoon-evening (PST-EST)
    My Classes/Roles: Protection Warrior / Enh Shaman

I'm looking for not only a raid guild that fits my schedule, but a community of like-minded people. I play WoW -- in a big part - for the social interactions with others and it's something I've missed for quite some time.

I'm looking for a group of people who are dedicated when raiding even if they don't raid 30+ hours/week. I used to raid in a US top13 guild (Impervious-Stormreaver), so much of what being a hardcore raider is already known to me. I'm not looking for those kind of hours, but I am looking for a group of people who manage the time they do raid well.

I look forward to hearing from someone!
    Last edited by PublicVoid; 2014-05-12 at 03:36 PM.

[A] Nefas Eternum --- Shadowmoon 25 MAN HM Recruiting 8/14H

We are alliance.
    We are looking for a tank and more dps.
    If you are still interested in looking for a guild, please contact Luck#1225 or PM on the MMO Champion forums.

Hey! We're (H) Citadel on A-52. Our raid days are Mon/Wed/Thurs - how stuck on Mon/Tue/Wed are you? Hours are 9pm EST to 12am EST, with the potential of raiding up to 1am EST for progression. We're 14/14 norm and waiting to go into heroics until we have a full roster of guildies (instead of PUGS or OpenRaid randoms) but we know we'll crush them.

We'd love to have you fill out an app or even just come hang out in vent. My fiance is our guild leader/head recruiter, and his Battletag is Vanelir07#1581, and our website is citadel-a52.enjin.com! My Btag is glitzywitch#1830 if you'd like to speak to me.

Your enhancement shammy is just what we need right now <3 10 of our core members raided together in US Top 50 BC through Cata; I didn't raid with them so I can't tell you all the fancy stats haha. It's all in our guild message on the site. I hope you take a peek!

Good luck in finding a guild to call home.

Hey there Byron,

Renshai (US-Lightbringer A) may be in the market for a solid tank. We're currently 10/14H on a 2 night / week schedule. I'm not going to copypasta the whole thing, but you can read our recruitment schtick below.

While the post says we are looking for a healer, we are also looking for any exceptional candidates.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ek-LF-heal-DPS

Look forward to hearing from you!
    CPU: Intel i7 3770K Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V PRO GPU: 2X Asus GTX 770 OC SLI Heatsink: Hyper 212 EVO RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 1600mhz SSD: 120Gb Samsung 840 EVO HDD: WD 2tb Caviar Black PSU: Corsair HX850 Case: CM HAF 932 Advanced