Need For Speed Rivals

Hey
    Anyone Here that played NFS rivals and burnout paradise? Since i am wondering How is this game compared too Burnout paradise? I really like's the burnout paradise Stuff with all the jumps and the fact that you could get up to a jailroad track and other things
    Just wondering If this is just a "drive around" game or a game that has more then just road Before i Spend such Big chunk of cash on it

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Well car-wise and race-wise the games are different. Gameplay wise they feel somewhat similar, you'll find some Burnout Paradise touches here and there in Rivals. Other then that Rivals focuses more then the cop vs racer aspect and not so much on the "fun" jumping around and stunting part.

Well you know off any other game That is like that? Large open world with alot of jumps and stuff in the world?

- - - Updated - - -

Since people here dosen't seem like they wanna talk about this game, does anyone know any other game forums? Alrdy tried EA and origin but they are pretty much deserted no new posts for 3-5 months

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz