Thread: WTB For WOD

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

WTB For WOD

A consecrate style glyph for death and decay....

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you mean? Death and Decay is already targeted! Unless you want it to only be at your feet.
    You're a towel.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    What do you mean? Death and Decay is already targeted! Unless you want it to only be at your feet.
    The consecration bit should have been a dead give away that I'm asking for a glyph that places it at your feet :P

10+ Year Old Account
    kind of a wasted glyph slot to make up for an insignificant time loss...just take one of your fingers off the mouse from when you move and click where you're standing...people have literally been doing it for years lol
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    kind of a wasted glyph slot to make up for an insignificant time loss...just take one of your fingers off the mouse from when you move and click where you're standing...people have literally been doing it for years lol
    I've been doing it since wrath thanks but it would be nice to have a minor glyph to add a little quality of life for dw frost especially considering that the only minor glyph we have that is worth anything is the one that removes taunt from our aotd. Small qol changes go a long way sometimes

10+ Year Old Account
    I've used D&D by clicking on the ground for so many years it'd probably ruin me if it dropped itself at my feet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I've used D&D by clicking on the ground for so many years it'd probably ruin me if it dropped itself at my feet.
    This, plus I can't think of a situation where having the flexibility to place it exactly where you want has been less valuable than saving the 0.25 of a second it takes to dump the reticle down.

It's fine for a minor glyph. I probably wouldn't use that glyph, but some people obviously would.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tried the pally consecrate glyph the other day on immer heroic and it confused the hell out of me. But im sure with a few more attempts i could get the hang of it

Deleted
    I wouldn't use a glyph like that. I'd guess that most people wouldn't, since it's obviously a clear LOSS in utility you are wasting a (minor) glyph slot on.
    But, as long as a glyph like that doesn't come at the cost of another, more fun/useful glyph, than why not? It's not like anybody forces you to take it, and the developement time to implement something like that is minor (a careful guess would be about 5-10 mins max), so it shouldn't come at the cost of a raid tier either.