Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    forked lightning is the hearthstone equivalent of chain lightning and lightning storm is the quivalent of earthquake.
    Well this isn't a card game. In this case, it would be a cone of damage/healing.

Forked Lightning could be a nice DPS booster for Elemental. Blizzard could then give Resto and Enhance similar DPS and Healing boosts in those specs. Enhance could get Tornado for example, a talent that increases power based on their MW stacks, and Resto could get a version of Forked Lightning that deals damage, heals allies and works off of Telluric currents.

I mean why not? Other class get similar abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    ...Enhance could get Tornado for example, a talent that increases power based on their MW stacks
    I'd rather see it as this

The shaman spins around his own axis, hitting enemies within 8y with both weapon every second for 8 seconds, gaining 30% movement speed and becoming immune to movement impairing effects.

I know, completely OP, but sooooo cool

edit: grunting and farting sounds are optional and could be removed with a glyph
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    Yeah blizz's shaman posts really are mostly about pissing us off, it seems:
    -FrS on seperate cd? Yeeeeeeeeeaaaah finallyyyyyy => removed, replaced with wek sprint
    -LB on move removed => people keep comlaining => you have UE and Shocks trolololol
    -Shamans keep bringing up replacing weak totem tier with a mobility tier to make them more competitive => Trolololol the talent tier is used, what are you talking about being on par? Why would you need to be on par with others? Stop with your "loudness", you minority of people
    -Elemental Blast feels like a part of ele rotation, and EQ is still weak => ...and so forth

...And it's not even beta yet :-/

We're gonna be in one hell of a annoying and frustrating couple of months, either with no further changes, or further disappointments in ruining stuff further :-/
    Hopefully their trolling will end soon and they finally really fix our issues later on . Seeing Celestalon's blue post regarding EB just make it clear that it won't happen. I wonder what makes elemental rotation is not any simple..? Its the totems and healings that make the button bloated, not the rotation. sigh... One can only hope

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    I'd rather see it as this

The shaman spins around his own axis, hitting enemies within 8y with both weapon every second for 8 seconds, gaining 30% movement speed and becoming immune to movement impairing effects.

I know, completely OP, but sooooo cool

edit: grunting and farting sounds are optional and could be removed with a glyph
    Dude, that's whirlwind.