Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Missing fangs, that is all I see wrong here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklamb View Post
    Uh, no. Stop bringing up bodybuilding, that has nothing to do with anything. Bodybuilders focus on a few muscles groups at a time so they get bulky, and oftentimes have problems with range of movement and joint stability because they focus on hypertrophy. Someone who is non-stop moving/fighting/hauling heavy weaponry around is not going to be looking like a bodybuilder, their body is going to adapt so that they can move more easily with the demands put on it. Everything about this model is what a lean muscled female body looks like (stylistic choices like the wonky abs aside).
    no. stop focusing on anything that is irrelevant. this is a body manufactured through bodybuilding. please, do yourself a favour and check bodies of females to train archery, fencing, acrobacy. healthy majority of them do not look this way. such ripped body is unobtainable through natural processes, in case of nelves: fighting and traveling through forests

fangs where???

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard seem to enjoy doing the female models >.<

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    no. stop focusing on anything that is irrelevant. this is a body manufactured through bodybuilding. please, do yourself a favour and check bodies of females to train archery, fencing, acrobacy. healthy majority of them do not look this way. such ripped body is unobtainable through natural processes, in case of nelves: fighting and traveling through forests

You telling a trainer that his knowledge is wrong, and that your experiences trump his, even though other posters and their pictures already proved you wrong.

Oh the arrogance. The delightful arrogance. Well, you stick to your guns. I gotta give you that, if anything. Not that that's always positive, though.

The female night elf does not look a thing like a professional female bodybuilder.

I can't find a pic of a female archer with her shirt off, so we'll ignore that line of reasoning.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

dressed up in armor shes about the same body size as lagertha lothbrok.

are you saying viking women arent sexy?

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    You telling a trainer that his knowledge is wrong, and that your experiences trump his, even though other posters and their pictures already proved you wrong.

Oh the arrogance. The delightful arrogance. Well, you stick to your guns. I gotta give you that, if anything. Not that that's always positive, though.
    so he claims so. I'm no 'professional' trainer but my career concerns human body, although I do not see need to mention it. but if it makes a difference, then lets say that I'm not only a personal trainer but THE personal trainer, bah, I'm a private one man corp muscle pumping weider machine.

oh and somebody posted a large woman. there are many levels of muscles, but it does not make elves look like bodybuilder roid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    dressed up in armor shes about the same body size as lagertha lothbrok.

are you saying viking women arent sexy?

what? this actress has no muscles even tiny bitsimilar to nelf. she has feminine body. but yes, her face without make ups and all sort of modification doe snot look feminine.

so he claims so. I'm no 'professional' trainer but my career concerns human body, although I do not see need to mention it. but if it makes a difference, then lets say that I'm not only a personal trainer but THE personal trainer, bah, I'm a private one man corp muscle pumping weider machine.

oh and somebody posted a large woman. there are many levels of muscles, but it does not make elves look like bodybuilder roid.
    That's literally a medium-sized bodybuilder. Large ones look way worse than that. I'll admit that a few of the really small bodybuilders look vaguely similar to the female NE.

But then, that's not unattractive in the slightest, so I don't see the issue.

Nice one, hadn't expected anything else tbf. Finally she's rid of that pointy, square behind. <.<. Now please let them remove the bouncing and silly girl-animations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    That's literally a medium-sized bodybuilder. Large ones look way worse than that. I'll admit that a few of the really small bodybuilders look vaguely similar to the female NE.

But then, that's not unattractive in the slightest, so I don't see the issue.
    I'm not interested in someones fetishes and perversions. some like midgets, even dwarf movies. still, it is far from natural build body. and by natural I mean, not made by body building.

I'm not interested in someones fetishes and perversions. some like midgets, even dwarf movies. still, it is far from natural build body. and by natural I mean, not made by body building.
    Body building of this type can be done all naturally. It doesn't require anything except perhaps a protein heavy diet and workouts.

I fail to see how perversions come into this. What I find attractive covers quite a wide range.

Deleted
    Body building can be done all naturally. It doesn't require anything except perhaps a protein heavy diet and workouts.

I fail to see how perversions come into this. What I find attractive covers quite a wide range.
    workout is quite a new thing. in old times, of course were 'bodybuilders' of old but it was a rare thing. muscles came from work and necessary training. obtaining muscles for visuals is rather new. I think that nelf females have other, more important things to do than workout.

noted, you fail to see. too wide.

I'mma still have to ask though...will the ears and eyebrows still point through helmets? And will the eye glow still not be covered by eyepatches?

workout is quite a new thing. in old times, of course were 'bodybuilders' of old but it was a rare thing. muscles came from work and necessary training. obtaining muscles for visuals is rather new. I think that nelf females have other, more important things to do than workout.

Too wide by your standards. That doesn't mean it's perverted. People throw that word around too casually.

Night elves aren't humans. Their musculature could develop differently than humans.

Deleted
    Too wide by your standards. That doesn't mean it's perverted. People throw that word around too casually.

Night elves aren't humans. Their musculature could develop differently than humans.
    I think, it is quite the opposite. People do not throw it enough.

they aren't, and to me such body is atrocious, she looks like a shemale after poor hormone therapy.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who think the NE female looks like a bodybuilder must live on another planet. You could make that argument of the orc female, however the NE female is miles apart from the typical female bodybuilder. Their body is toned and athletic.

I'm not that impressed by the new model, however.

- - - Updated - - -

I think, it is quite the opposite. People do not throw it enough.

they aren't, and to me such body is atrocious, she looks like a shemale after poor hormone therapy.
    And a tiny bit of toning and muscle, and she's the hulk now?

Ok...

what? this actress has no muscles even tiny bitsimilar to nelf. she has feminine body. but yes, her face without make ups and all sort of modification doe snot look feminine.
    so you're just bullshitting? same body type

"so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Ok, so I'm convinced Littlejin is a Puritan, and probably shouldn't play or pay attention to female characters in games, since they'll hardly ever live up to his standards of "proper" female looks.

this is also bullshit.

"working out" is not new. pretty much all the exercises people do now have always been done only now we do it for cosmetic reasons instead of necessity