Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    well some people want all the females to have the belf body shape unfortunately
    No, just similar shape to old model would be fine enough. Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrxz View Post
    No, just similar shape to old model would be fine enough. Thanks.
    Wish granted!

(Sorry, I guess I couldn't stay away).
    Last edited by snuzzle; 2015-01-31 at 01:49 AM.

Sig by Isilrien

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    Wish granted!

Full body. And make one from the side too.

Wish granted!

that is so funny, but people we still argue the facts

15+ Year Old Account
    Full body. And make one from the side too.
    How about you do it since you have the same tools available to you as I do. I don't take kindly to demands. The least you could do is say please.

Sig by Isilrien

Deleted
    How about you do it since you have the same tools available to you as I do. I don't take kindly to demands. The least you could do is say please.
    Just asking for better data. Full body not just a part of it and from the side too.
    I don't have screenshots ready for that, so could you please do that?

15+ Year Old Account
    Just asking for better data. Full body not just a part of it and from the side too.
    I don't have screenshots ready for that, so could you please do that?
    I don't have screenshots prepared for that either. If you desire this data, you can do it. No offense, but you've given me no reason to want to do you any favors.

Sig by Isilrien

OMG, Latrice Royale! XD Nina Flowers makes a better drag NE though, she's just missing the hair. :P

Yeah. I don't see how THAT equates to "masculine" or anything even close.
    Eh, I still feel the abs are too defined and wish they were toned down some. Given the choice, the smoother stomach would be my preference. Even the photo of the real woman you posted did not have abs as 'bulgy'-looking as the new NEs.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Eh, I still feel the abs are too defined and wish they were toned down some. Given the choice, the smoother stomach would be my preference. Even the photo of the real woman you posted did not have abs as 'bulgy'-looking as the new NEs.
    I think they're fine, in Night Elf society the females are the warriors and the hunters. The males are the ones sleeping all day under trees lol.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

You people are STILL debating this? Jesus Christ.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutarch78 View Post
    But but but... they don't fix nelfies for next patch..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Eh, I feel like that's just because they're anatomically incorrect though. Reimann had a lovely edit of the abs, but unfortunately it seems to have been taken down and I didn't save it on my harddrive (foolish me). But something as simple as changing the belly button, I think, does wonders for her tummy:

(Forgive me, I do not remember whose edit this is).

I think this was Reimann's edit but I don't remember, but this would definitely look good to me, aside from the smoothed hip:

Last edited by snuzzle; 2015-01-31 at 04:21 AM.

Sig by Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I feel like that's just because they're anatomically incorrect though. Reimann had a lovely edit of the abs, but unfortunately it seems to have been taken down and I didn't save it on my harddrive (foolish me). But something as simple as changing the belly button, I think, does wonders for her tummy:

(Forgive me, I do not remember whose edit this is).
    I did, and it's ingame too.

It's not just a photoshopped screenshot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutarch78 View Post
    The new NE female models are not true to the old models.

Wish granted!
    Did you romance Sera in Dragon Age Inquisition? I'm just wondering since you don't find the new NE female unattractive.

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/File...the_Tavern.png

How BioWare went from Viconia to that creature I'll never know. I'm wondering if Blizz feel they need to cater to the same crowd.
    Last edited by mmoc614a3ed308; 2015-01-31 at 10:53 AM.

Deleted
    Sera was so cute. Her fake cockney accent and dirty snigger do it for me every time.

Deleted
    Uh, guys, you are really patient... Trust me, the only reasonable way is to click "ignore" and send report every time you see, that this poor misunderstood boy is getting unbanned again. The only way for keeping this thread clean, is just ignoring.

Quote Originally Posted by Alzerri View Post
    I've managed to find some data archives I saved from the last beta build and there was no eyelashes geoset there. Why would they remove it completely is a mystery to me, especially since there are some interesting unused geosets all updated to HD quality and animated for some models (not sure if that has been posted yet, but I've made a picture anyway, tell me if these are available in game, I'm not an expert on some races).

Femtaur's earring are two separate geosets so you can have each one or both turned on. I might check male models, but as far as I remember there wasn't anything like that there.
    Those hidden stuff is really amazing. I love this NE female's hairstyle. I don't like short hair in general, I love when men and women have hair as long, that could be a cloak for them when there's cold. Especially tomboy is looking awful for me, but this new Artcraft hair looks really nice. Less slicked and more "messy" than the tomboy.

But the greatest ones are these dwarf and troll female's haristyles. Simply amazing. Also earrings for taurens is something about I'm dreaming. Taurens are suppossed to have plenty of earrings and noserings, and horn ornaments too. Plus feathers and facial paint.
    And draenei's long tail! I don't like draeneis (I mean - not playable draeneis, but I like broken ones, lost ones and of course eredar ), but with that tail I could have some warmer feelings for them.

Plus, Night Elves definitely should have earring options. Their beautiful long ears are just supposed to be decorated by plenty of moon crescents, rings and feathers. Just like on this edit I've made long time ago:

I dream about those earrings. Possiblity of body tattoo would be great, too.

Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle
    I think this was Reimann's edit but I don't remember, but this would definitely look good to me, aside from the smoothed hip:

Yes, this is Reimann's. I love his edits. He really didn't edited much - the most strong edit was change of shoulders (to make them more like in the old ones, broader, higher and just... better), and hips. I love also the way he changed hands, making them a little thinner and - the most important - with clawlike fingernails. That would be the most of changes that would affect 3D shape. But abs is just a texture thing.

As I am always saying - small changes of just details are key to perfecton. The same with the faces.
    Last edited by mmoc77ff97b6ff; 2015-01-31 at 11:20 AM.

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane-Villain View Post
    Just like on this edit I've made long time ago:

This is just so much more night elf to me than the current models, I love it! The eyelashes and dark eye 'makeup' give her the old feline eyes she should have. And that's such a massive part of what makes them look so odd right now, those horrid bare eyes. Anyway, we're not going to get anything like that but it's nice to dream.

Apart from her creepy face, the thing that makes me the most uncomfortable to look at since I first saw the models is the fact that her left side is shorter than her right. She looks like she has bad cramp and is leaning over to the side because those muscles are tense and she never ever relaxes it, unlike the old model who shifted her hip, it just looks so odd.

I don't understand why an artist would create a model where one side of the torso is considerably shorter than the other side so that she has to lean over. Her shoulders are incredibly uneven because of this too and the posture makes no sense at all and looks very uncomfortable. Paired with the creepy smirks, blank eyes and extreme swaying, she is right in the uncanny valley for me.

I've been saying this for months though, and I just tried to bury my head in the sand and play her every day and appreciate the shiny new model because I was anticipating fixes to these issues in 6.1 anyway. Right now it seems that's not happening, so I just need to get the rant off my (totally not uneven or wonky) chest again before I race change away from my most beloved race

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane-Villain View Post
    Uh, guys, you are really patient... Trust me, the only reasonable way is to click "ignore" and send report every time you see, that this poor misunderstood boy is getting unbanned again. The only way for keeping this thread clean, is just ignoring.
    I suppose the population of NE females will have to dramatically decline before Blizzard make them true to the original models?

Blizzard might be prepared to let NE females go extinct in order to send an ideological message, however.

I mean, I wonder how Blizzard are debating this internally. Blizzard promised that they would update the old models while keeping the soul of the original models, and if they didn't then they would consider it a failure.

So what changed their minds?

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    The new NE females are not going to be popular. They will decline in popularity and no amount of "L2P adapt" will convince people to play them unless they have OP racials.

You would think that Blizzard would know this. Am I expected to believe that their artists couldn't faithfully update the old models? Because that's nonsense. We could find you an amateur who could update these models for free.
    Oh boohoo, who cares? Night Elf fans are going to play them anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Then you are not a good judge. You will simply accept change, however drastic or pointless it might be.

The new NE female looks like a man pretending to be a woman. That's a legitimate critique. Now maybe some people find that attractive, but I am willing to bet that many people don't.

Also, judging from the poll you linked, you will see many more BE females in the future. >
    Why are you forcing your opinion lmao? This is just as stupid as the argument that the new Belves have horsefaces.