15+ Year Old Account
    New build tonight, doesn't appear to be any changes to female nelfs. Still no eyelashes, still super smiley

Sig by Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, zero changes cuz well... Blizzard finds them just fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    New build tonight, doesn't appear to be any changes to female nelfs. Still no eyelashes, still super smiley
    Damn, woke up this morning in anticipation, but I shouldn't have dared to hope! There's still time I guess.

Deleted
    Just why ;_; I was waiting for NE male and female improves and was hoping to see this today. ;_;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane-Villain View Post
    Just why ;_; I was waiting for NE male and female improves and was hoping to see this today. ;_;
    *comforts*

They just want you to be a Blood Elf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    *comforts*

They just want you to be a Blood Elf.
    *thanks*

Nah, I would never abandon Night Elves, even if they would look like overgrown violet gnomes with long ears!

...but probably then I would dress them in some head-covering helmet.

And Blood Elves are fine, but ingame I'm playing only the males. Females look fine, but when I hear their voice emotes, especially this histerical /laugh, I want to kill. Cruelly. With my own bare hands. This laugh is the worst thing I ever heard in WoW.

Females look fine, but when I hear their voice emotes, especially this histerical /laugh, I want to kill. Cruelly. With my own bare hands. This laugh is the worst thing I ever heard in WoW.

It's especially great on DK's ... truly horrifying.

Have you heard Goblin females laugh? And ... in general? I really like my Shaman, but when I started getting back into WoW last year after a long break, I had a *really* hard time getting used again to her combat talk. "That ain't ready yet", "I can't do that yet", "still rechaaaargin'", in that Jersey accent ... it's genius, the VO is so well done, but it can also really grate on you

Deleted
    /golfclap at Blizzard

I would play Blood Elves if they wouldn't have such annoying voice.
    Why can't we choose voices the same way we choose hair style? That would fix it.

Here is an example of Korean blood elf female voice (not perfect, but better imo):

That Korean voice is pretty grating on my ears tbh, but I wouldn't mind it as an option of course.

This is the German VO. When I started playing WoW, I played it in German for about a year, so this is still the "original" BE voice in my mind. (Try not to mind those annoying sound effects in between ...)

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrxz View Post
    Why can't we choose voices the same way we choose hair style? That would fix it.

I've always dreamt of being able to choose out of 3 voices for each race and sex. One light, young sounding one, one "normal", and one older, deeper one. Like it is for NPC's: most NPC's of each race and gender have 3 different voices. I notice it most with Gnome females (cause I click them whenever I see one ), they have one super adorable high pitched "cute" voice, one rather normal voice, and one "old grumpy lady" voice. It would be so cool if we could have that for our characters.

But so many people don't even play WoW with sounds on, so I assume Blizzard doesn't consider it worth the effort :/ it would be extremely cool for RP realms, but those aren't exactly a priority in general sadly.
    Last edited by Awbee; 2015-02-04 at 01:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Awbee View Post
    Have you heard Goblin females laugh? [
    Yeah, vanilla goblin NPC's voices were better. With such lovely Brooklyn accent. Anyway goblin female sometimes is sweet with her voice, but BE female is just terribly annoying.

About death knights, hmm... it would be generally better, if dk's could have alternative voice and texts, just like DK NPCs have. I would love to play a human DK female, but her cheerleader happy voice is just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrxz
    Why can't we choose voices the same way we choose hair style?
    I think that would be kinda hard to realize, it would need much of actors, but at least 3 voices for every character could work nice. For example human could have "friendly voice", "shady voice" and "soldier's voice". Etc., etc.

Deleted
    Here is another video of different voices

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Awbee View Post
    This is the German VO.
    Ok this one sounds way better. It's so hard to find those videos of other languages, but I would love to hear all

Deleted
    Today there was another PTR update and to my suprise there weren't any changes done to night elf even though it's been half a year that we've been waiting and all of us paying for a subscription during that time aswell as buying their game and all we got were unfinished and rushed models heck even the expansion is!

I quote blizzard "We’re excited to get these models in the game, and are working hard to make that happen as quickly as possible—though as ever, quality is paramount, and presenting the best, most highly polished work we can will always come first."

Is that why you bothered your art team to make yet another store mount? really blizz stop bullshitting me!

15+ Year Old Account
    I think that would be kinda hard to realize, it would need much of actors, but at least 3 voices for every character could work nice. For example human could have "friendly voice", "shady voice" and "soldier's voice". Etc., etc.
    Eh, they already did that with the NPCs though. I think it's too late now, because it's clear from the new combat acting that they did not manage to get the same voice actors back in for WOD, but yeah. Would be nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by njeebje View Post
    Today there was another PTR update and to my suprise there weren't any changes done to night elf even though it's been half a year that we've been waiting and all of us paying for a subscription during that time aswell as buying their game and all we got were unfinished and rushed models heck even the expansion is!
    If by "half a year" you mean "two months"...

Sig by Isilrien

Well it was not more likely to to get some fixes then with any other patch so far.

Deleted
    If by "half a year" you mean "two months"...
    Nah, it's been longer then "two months" they were in the beta before they came out and all feedback in this post wasn't used, why do I even bother explaining this? when you keep defending this billion dollar company that has 4000 people working for them if they wanted to fix it they'd had done already.

I forgot they made another store mount so they're doing something atleast
    Last edited by mmocb3312b4218; 2015-02-04 at 05:54 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by njeebje View Post
    Nah, it's been longer then "two months" they were in the beta before they came out and all feedback in this post wasn't used, why do I even bother explaining this? when you keep defending this billion dollar company that has 4000 people working for them if they wanted to fix it they'd had done already.

I forgot they made another store mount so they're doing something atleast
    I'm not sure how I "keep defending them" but okay. I'm just saying that 6.0 has only been live for about two months, so your statement of half a year is a little inaccurate.

You need to have patience. That is all I am saying. It took even longer for them to fix the skins with female tauren, and they even made a statement that they were not going to as the changes were intended. We continued posting calm, clear, concise feedback about how the changes were not accurate and needed to be fixed. And eventually, it was.

Sitting here saying they don't care, they won't fix it, etc... what does that accomplish? Nothing but a pity party. Let's not have a pity party. Let's make changes happen.

Sig by Isilrien

I'm not sure how I "keep defending them" but okay. I'm just saying that 6.0 has only been live for about two months, so your statement of half a year is a little inaccurate.

You need to have patience. That is all I am saying. It took even longer for them to fix the skins with female tauren, and they even made a statement that they were not going to as the changes were intended. We continued posting calm, clear, concise feedback about how the changes were not accurate and needed to be fixed. And eventually, it was.

Sitting here saying they don't care, they won't fix it, etc... what does that accomplish? Nothing but a pity party. Let's not have a pity party. Let's make changes happen.
    Then invade the offical forums and twitter account? Actually I wonder how long blizzards crunch times last after they release a wow addon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Then invade the offical forums and twitter account? Actually I wonder how long blizzards crunch times last after they release a wow addon.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15698855607

Already there

Sig by Isilrien

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    If only they actually read and responded to them...