Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Deleted
    This mount pleases me sexually just by looking at it.

Wtf is that thing? Looks almost mantid...hope it's some 1 year Sub reward or something.

That is the first mount ever that I don't want...

Great, another mount that my character will steer midair with invisible reins. -_-

I have to give credit to the modelling and texture artists Blizzard have... they do amazingly well with a limited graphics engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaprin View Post
    That is the first mount ever that I don't want...
    And on the opposite end of the spectrum, it's the first mount in a long time (excluding a very few like Emerald Hippogryph and Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank, a vanilla model) that I really want to get.

Quote Originally Posted by TmrAsakura View Post
    im with you, its a shame interesting and unique mounts can never just be obtainable in game anymore
    Yeah, because the store mounts totally outnumber the in-game mounts available. Totally. I'd trade all my store-mounts for in-game rare ones simply thanks to in-game ones being rarer and harder to get.

The store mounts usually get reused in some shape or another in-game later on anyways.

Guessing this will be a beast from the jungle that became Hellfire Peninsula. It's using the Silithid model base, but I'm guessing this is likely meant to be the pre-corrupted form of Ravagers. Looks cool to me! I doubt it'll be store-bought. They wouldn't show that to us in advance officially.

So that's what happen to AQ after cthun

For a second I thought it had a draenei face... I think I'll keep my Qiraji tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    For a second I thought it had a draenei face... I think I'll keep my Qiraji tank.

A Qiraji tank over a ravager mount? For a Draenei character? Shame on you.

omg I hope this is in the blizzard store. Make it easy to get. I love this freaking thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want that mount but I want to play for it rather than pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    I want that mount but I want to play for it rather than pay for it.
    So long as it won't be a raid meta mount, I'm with you.

Also, not locked to one faction. If it's Horde-only, I'll 10/10 crie.

So a retextured battle tank and more grinding to upgrade our gear some more? Talk about a useless patch.

looking quite #savage actually, altho i can not understand what is it and i cant understand the face :/ is it mechanical? plz tell me what is this face, cuz i actually dont get it

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    2nd favorite to netherwing mount
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Blizzard only ever preview promotion or store mounts.

It's not hard to guess which this is...

What is this noise? Is that a mount? Looks like it came from Hell. You'd shit yourself before you even got close to that thing.