Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by CrippleshoT View Post
    Did TTT (and other amp trinkets I guess) get hotfixed last night? My prot warriors says his give 10% now, instead of 9.76% or what it was? Or was it just rounded up?
    Checked my mages HWF Bindings, and it gives 10% as well
    In game the tooltip rounds up. It's still 9.7.

Quote Originally Posted by Distinkt View Post
    Just a question for you all about Mango Ice. How do you all go about to farm the mats? On my server, which is labeled 'full/high' there's only a few Aged Balsamic Vinegar on AH. Do you actually go out and farm rares for it? :/
    I bought out every one on the auction house for several days. I have like 4 stacks of Mango Ice now, thanks Kil'jaeden. I'm set for a little while at least. Mad Hozen Elixir is another thing, but I can probably find an Alchemist buddy.

I suppose you want sorrowpath now because you can get 53% crit with it easier or what, with full upgrades is it still needed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    I suppose you want sorrowpath now because you can get 53% crit with it easier or what, with full upgrades is it still needed?
    Probably not, because of sockets on the others, and not needing the hit in most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    I've tried farming it, and it's an absolute pain. I don't personally think the gain is worth the amount of work you have to put in just to get 1 stack of them.
    i just don't get how this stuff gets through to live sometimes. when they released the new food i thought it would be awesome. no limit on farming it means i won't have to do retarded dailiy quests for the 1 billionth time to farm mats, NOPE, takes forever to farm because reasons, so pretty much useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Eranthe View Post
    i just don't get how this stuff gets through to live sometimes. when they released the new food i thought it would be awesome. no limit on farming it means i won't have to do retarded dailiy quests for the 1 billionth time to farm mats, NOPE, takes forever to farm because reasons, so pretty much useless.
    I went and farmed the recipe and got enough mats to make 20 of them in the process. At the time I thought that I had enough to make 5 stacks (1 vinegar per 5 Mango Ice) but NOPE blizz was like "get fucked pussy 1 vinegar for 1 Mango Ice..." Ended up buying the mats for 200 on my AH for about 100g, was cheap as hell.

Yeah, I'm not gonna go farm the mats myself. I'm kind of hoping that there is a budding entrepreneur on US-Mal'Ganis that reads these posts, because I'd pay absurd amounts of gold (100g a stack, even) to not have to go farm/craft it myself.
    Last edited by CollisionTD; 2014-05-29 at 03:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    Yeah, I'm not gonna go farm the mats myself. I'm kind of hoping that there is a budding entrepreneur on US-Mal'Ganis that reads these posts, because I'd pay absurd amounts of gold (100g a stack, even) to not have to go farm/craft it myself.
    WATCH OUT FOR MR MONEYBAGS HERE.

100g a stack big spender collision.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    WATCH OUT FOR MR MONEYBAGS HERE.

100g a stack big spender collision.
    I forgot how much food was it's been so long.

I will pay slightly more than a competitive market price for said food!

10+ Year Old Account

I will pay slightly more than a competitive market price for said food!
    *Transfer to MG with 50 stacks*

*Sell for 1.2k/stack*

???

PROFIT!

Deleted

I will pay a hell of a lot more than a competitive market price for said food!
    10charsandstuff