Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Did you have an emotional attachment to Lee when you first started playing S1? Ofcourse not. Because emotional attachment comes as the character is developed. The exact same is possible with Alvin Jr, or any other character that Telltale wants for a main protagonist.
    If its Arvo I have an emotional attachment, and its pure hate! That is too divisive for Tell tale to take them forward.

I suspect if they make a season 3, they either will

1) start it out from your S2 save branch and somewhat rejoin it into 1 mainline again

or

2) One ending is canon, the other 2 are not.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I was appalled at Bonnies reaction to me because I didn't save Luke
    What is she like? She either lived cause I helped Luke or she died with Luke in my plays. Idk how mean she is if she lives and I didn't go to help Luke.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    What is she like? She either lived cause I helped Luke or she died with Luke in my plays. Idk how mean she is if she lives and I didn't go to help Luke.
    She basically has no trust in you and goes bitch mode. I didn't like her anyway, truthfully.

Did you have an emotional attachment to Lee when you first started playing S1? Ofcourse not. Because emotional attachment comes as the character is developed. The exact same is possible with Alvin Jr, or any other character that Telltale wants for a main protagonist.
    Yeah but that was the introduction of Walkers and learning with Lee what's going on and about forming groups and stuff. Then Clementine was seeing if a little girl you took care of in the previous story could learn to survive on her own without Lee.

Some random we control 4+ years after the outbreak isn't going to work out. Even if it's someone we know like Mike/Bonnie/AJ...I don't know. I'd need something new. Like trying to find a cure or some permanent solution to walkers or something, and even then...

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually hoping we continue playing as Clementine, I'm really attached to her character now and since ill never get Lee back (them major feels when Lee was in the dream) i want to stick with clementine until the end (or her end).

She lives by default unless you didn't break the ice.

If you obey Luke, she'll go full hate on you and refuse to even associate with Clem. She will say that if Clem truly loved Luke, she would've gone out to save him. She then turns to smoking, and leads Mike and Arvo out of the group. If you ask to leave with them, she scoffs. IOW: Your relationship with her goes to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I suspect if they make a season 3, they either will

1) start it out from your S2 save branch and somewhat rejoin it into 1 mainline again

or

2) One ending is canon, the other 2 are not.
    They confirmed that S3's happening.

It probably won't be until after Borderlands and Game of Thrones, but it's happening.

It seems you can actually get Bonnie killed if you cover Luke and don't bother to save her. After Bonnie and Mike left me like that... she deserves it. If she didn't steal all the food I would've forgiven her, but she still did it while we had the baby...

Also I'm suprised that we didn't get to see the other 400 Day characters back, we don't even know what happened to them after the walkers ran over Carvers place. Are they dead? Did they escape? Where could they be? And I really wanted to see Nate back, he was my favorite new character of the DLC.

There's no way I'd ever want to play as Arvo, Mike, or Bonnie.

Honestly I could see Telltale making you play as Alvin Jr, but I might not buy the game if you are him. I don't really feel an emotional attachment to him. I'd rather they just not make a season 3.
    Impossible that you'd play as Alvin Jr. Time passing is a huge deal in the TWD universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Impossible that you'd play as Alvin Jr. Time passing is a huge deal in the TWD universe.
    Not really. I can see Wellington surviving for 8-12 years or even Clem/Jane living in their self sustaining green house.

Not really. I can see Wellington surviving for 8-12 years or even Clem/Jane living in their self sustaining green house.
    The whole zombie apocalypse has in the comics only lasted, what, 3-4 years? No way the game will jump farther ahead than the comics.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/08/27/the-walking-dead-episode-5-spoilercast?watch=&utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Podcast with some of the developers. Sounds like season 3 will have Clementine continuing. Which is nice, then I don't have to write some fanfic about how ending up as a loner doesn't totally suck.

Fanfic you say?

Fanfic you say?
    All of the fanfic!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    The whole zombie apocalypse has in the comics only lasted, what, 3-4 years? No way the game will jump farther ahead than the comics.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/08/27..._medium=social

Podcast with some of the developers. Sounds like season 3 will have Clementine continuing. Which is nice, then I don't have to write some fanfic about how ending up as a loner doesn't totally suck.
    The games are their own, original story. Telltale can move the timeline to whenever the hell they so plase.

Awwwwwww shit Clem season 3? Yessssssss

Edit: Going back and listening, it seems very vague still at this point. I think the closest you can say to there being a confirmation is them talking about how they weren't thinking about connecting all the endings together for Season 3, and just worrying about Season 2. Unless I missed something, of course.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2014-08-31 at 12:54 AM.

Deleted
    I have a feeling that the Wellington ending may be the canon ending, or atleast, it might be where we start, could have had Clementine going off on her own and then making her own way to Wellington, and maybe Jane/Clem's new place goes under so Clem makes her way to Wellington alone again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno how they will handle it with the ammount of endings we had in the finale, but I'd really like a big timeskip where Clem is like 19/20 and the baby is bigger. I think it would be an easier way to develop future stories when Clem's time is done, and it could also develop AJ to be a badass with Clem's guidance. Who knows what will happen though.

The games are their own, original story. Telltale can move the timeline to whenever the hell they so plase.
    They're still part of the canon comic universe, and I don't see Kirkman wanting to write around Telltale.

Only problems i see to having S3 start with clem is the directions the endings took.

If you go alone you walk thru a gras field and thru a herd of walkers, I take it she walked south because of the cold.
    If you go with jane ( kill kenny ) you end up south aswell at carvers place.
    If you go with kenny ( jane dies ) you end up north at the ford or together with kenny.

So 2 endings have you going south and 2 you end up north.
    Ofcourse the ford might get infected and you run. but how are the going to get clem at the same place as the other endings when she's up north or down south...
    And thats without fixing the kenny / jane beeing with you or left to live.

For me i think the ford will get overrun or infected and clem runs south seeing it's not save anymore. ( might also be a attack from outsiders that didn't get let inside )
    If kenny was left outside the ford he would get killed trying to help you escape, giving him a good ending.
    if you left the ford to stay with kenny you camp nearby but get dragged into the fight and kenny dies protecting you.

If you killed kenny and went with jane you endup at carvers place and the family you took in or turned away get agressive and jane dies.
    Depending on you rejecting or welcoming the family she dies protecting you and giving you a chance to escape or gets shot from behind by the families dad.
    As for motivation for the family to get rid of you, jane already stated not much food remained / greenhouse can't support all of em.
    In the end jane dies and you escape with the baby after shooting the families dad. ( choices beeing availble for leg chest or headshot! )

And if you ended up alone with the baby you walk back south, and end up at carvers place where you also meet the family.
    Now alone you get taken in but find out there out of food, and the only reason the took you in was because there so despirate for food your on the menu!
    ( don't know why this never surfaced in the story so far. ) Ofcourse you run and end up having to shoot the family dad in leg chest or head before escaping outside

You now end up South and alone with the baby with both kenny and jane dead.
    As for the rest of the story i hope we endup meeting mike and korvo...
    Bonnie died in the lake if you didn't break the ice so she's going to be dead by the time you meet mike and korvo or she will be the one rejecting you getting any help from them. ( you helped mike at the lake or listend to him and coverd for him. )

Only thing i hope we get to do next season is shooting korvo! damm a#$%^shot me when i tried to give my gun to mike-.-

Ofcourse i can only speculate on the story in season 3 but i do hope the give some hard choices again.
    The scene where you had to pick between talking to sarah or to let her die and where sarita got bitten where both hard choices to make where i couldn't pick a option till right before the timer!
    The suspense in those scene's where great and forced you to make a quick yet extremely hard choice between helping others or saving your own skin.

Sadly the only thing i didn't like about episode 5 was how to turned jane from strong mentor that's teaching clem how to survive.
    to a bitch that forced kenny's hand and manipulated the hell out of everyone for herself and clem. ( hell i was left ALONE! when the car crashed... she bailed and left me to fend for myself. )

I disliked how the went from strong mentor that had to much pain from leaving her sister ( making her unable to stick with a group )
    To a bitch that did everything she could to get clem away from everyone but herself! at the cost of kenny's life.

Really wish the didn't make jane harras kenny in the car by talking about his lost family.
    It showed a side of jane that in my eye's wasn't there during the first part of the episode. ( hell she helped sarah and mike escape right? could have left em right? )

Alas ill have to wait till season 3 and then ill findout if i got anything right!

TL;DR
    Clem ends up south with the baby alone and meets korvo's group.
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P