What is the Most canon origin story of Charles Xavier? ?

I am trying too find out at what age and how got parylized but there are so many origin stories out there.. could anyone tell me?

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Deleted
    The most recent one from the canon/universe you are following.
    For example, in the film universe he was crippled in the events of First Class although in comics that doesn't count.

One of the ones I read online was that he was fighting an alien or something and it threw a rock that crushed his legs. It's not like he had spinal damage, his legs were physically destroyed.

Deleted
    http://marvel.wikia.com/Charles_Xavier_(Earth-616)

The Earth-616 Charles has lost and regained the use of his legs a few times, but the first time it happened when Lucifer crippled him.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Someone can correct me if I'm wrong on this but there is no easy answer for this.

DC and Marvel seem to work with the multiverse theory. Meaning all stories are equally canon. You need to find out which marvel universe you are talking about and move from there.

The 2 i read was that he either lost them to cancer or that magneto threw an iron stick into his back

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    There actually are easy answers for this kind of question since all those stories are canon, but they take place in alternate realities.
    Ole, find that really weird tho xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    You need to find out which marvel universe you are talking about and move from there.
    You can thank the rapid firing rate of storytellers at Marvel for that; one guy starts this huge epic saga, gets fired, new guy comes in, ends the epic saga as soon as possible and writes it off as having happened in an alternate universe, then begins his own huge epic saga, gets fired, another new guy comes in, ends that saga as an alternate universe, and so on.

Earth-616 should be the main universe, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    There actually are easy answers for this kind of question since all those stories are canon, but they take place in alternate realities. For both DC and Marvel there is a "prime" universe that is what is considered overriding canon.
    True but you can't apply what happened to Charles in the 616 universe as canon for the Charles in the ultimate universe. Which is why I said he needs to figure out which universe he is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    True but you can't apply what happened to Charles in the 616 universe as canon for the Charles in the ultimate universe. Which is why I said he needs to figure out which universe he is talking about.
    Diden't know there were so many universes xD so dono wich universe i'm talking about
    Let's just say... The first comics wich what happent there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Diden't know there were so many universes xD so dono wich universe i'm talking about
    Let's just say... The first comics wich what happent there?
    The main universe is Earth-616

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    http://marvel.wikia.com/Charles_Xavier_(Earth-616)

The Earth-616 Charles has lost and regained the use of his legs a few times, but the first time it happened when Lucifer crippled him.

If Xavier dies in x3, how is he alive in Days of Future past?

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    It's been said there's an explanation to that. Also, I suggest you rewatch X3 and stay for the whole segment of end credits.

Deleted
    I see someone missed the last scene with Dr. Moira MacTaggert.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Sometimes it seems that in mutant heaven, there are no pearly gates, but instead revolving doors."
    Last edited by Masark; 2014-05-15 at 03:10 PM.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters