Deleted

buffs (shields, absorbs, dmg reduction) list for all classes in one place?

Hi,

im using elvui addon and i use filter: turtle buffs above enemy nameplates. But i see that lot of buffs are not included (anti magic shell, touch of karma etc.). I known that i can add them manualy but what I need is the list of all buffs (dmg reduction, absorbs, shields etc.) for all classes in one place.
    I dont have time to browse them all alone and choose only those with dmg reduction etc.....

list something like:
    1. Warlock:
    - Dark Bargain
    - Unending Resolve
    - .............etc
    2. Priest:
    - Dispersion
    - Pain Suppression
    - Power World: Shield

thx bye

10+ Year Old Account
    You can either take the time to look on wowhead, or if you're not willing to do that (which is the clear case), you'll have to download another add-on. I don't know of any compiled lists floating around anywhere off the top of my head, but I can point in the direction of some add-ons that might be of use.

VialCooldowns - Shows the used enemy cooldowns above their nameplates, and the time remaining until they're able to use them again.

Juked - Shows a grid of most, if not all, the cooldowns in the game which you're able to track. Used abilities show up, and the time remaining until they're usable again is listed on the icon.