Thread: Birthday Buff!

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Birthday Buff!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/1400...-iii-5-14-2014

TL;DR - 100% increased chance for legendaries to drop and double Rift Fragments! The buff lasts a week starting at midnight tonight.

No, not again! These weekend bonuses are terrible for my work schedule.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    TL;DR - 100% increased chance for legendaries to drop and double Rift Fragments! The buff lasts a week starting at midnight tonight.
    Well, I know what I'm doing the rest of the week and weekend. This had to happen as games are going on sale all over the place...these people need to coordinate to not bring so much excitement at once.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Nnoo! I need to work!

I hate to sound like an entitled bastard, but was hoping for xp as well. Glad I have a ton of rift keys saved up before I plant myself in front of the computer for the rest of the week/weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    I hate to sound like an entitled bastard, but was hoping for xp as well. Glad I have a ton of rift keys saved up before I plant myself in front of the computer for the rest of the week/weekend.
    I was hoping for it too hahaha but only cause I haven't hit max yet
    I just started so I'm only like lvl 24

10+ Year Old Account
    And my exams start tomorrow...

meh, who cares about exams anyways. It's rifting time!

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I also would have liked an XP buff as I'm playing a HC character for the leveling achievements and just want it over with. I'll take what I can get though.
    BAD WOLF

Considering that you can now get 500 blood shards in around 20 mins (that mostly measn 100 specific items), this buff should really be made baseline imho...

I can't imagine that they will let that stand for very long. While it's not an exploit, it certainly isn't working as intended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh just when I thought I had escaped Diablo's clutches...

I know how I'm spending my weekend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of vague. It says "double rift fragments" but it doesn't specify where. Off of the bounty quests, or out of the caches? Does that mean that IF you get one, you'll get two instead?

And the 100% legendary find doesn't specify through drops or blood shards. I can only hope both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should be interesting trying to accomplish anything tomorrow when every other rift is a disconnection.

Friggin great.. my last exam is on the 22nd.. just in time for this thing to end..
    I've no idea what to write here.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallinsinner View Post
    Should be interesting trying to accomplish anything tomorrow when every other rift is a disconnection.
    That was fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    That was fixed.
    I'm still being disconnected so no, it hasn't been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Kind of vague. It says "double rift fragments" but it doesn't specify where. Off of the bounty quests, or out of the caches? Does that mean that IF you get one, you'll get two instead?

And the 100% legendary find doesn't specify through drops or blood shards. I can only hope both.
    Don't know about blood shards, but on Torment 3 it feels more like a +400% legendary find buff. Getting at least two per rift.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Well, I know what I'm doing the rest of the week and weekend. This had to happen as games are going on sale all over the place...these people need to coordinate to not bring so much excitement at once.
    Why be cooperative when you can be competitive? That's how the human brain works, sadly.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Can someone paste the buffs here for me? I'm at work and can't go on that website :X. I'd like to see how thuroughly wrecked my weekend is lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dawne View Post
    Can someone paste the buffs here for me? I'm at work and can't go on that website :X. I'd like to see how thuroughly wrecked my weekend is lol
    The exact buff is mentioned in the very first post.