Deleted

How much crit for a Fire Mage?

Is it possible to reach 50% crit with Molten Armor, Critical Mass, Arcane Brilliance, gems and enchants? I'm mostly asking for PvP but for pve as well. I would really like to have at least 45% crit for my base spells, otherwise I won't give Fire a try.

as for pve about 565-570 ilvl with the proper gear setup and gemming you can reach 50% with molten armor and brilliance without critical mass. I think ~40% is possible with 550 pvp gear.

Deleted
    I have 55% with all Crit buffs for PvE.

Deleted
    Wait! 50/55% without Critical mass?? That means you have 65% crit chance with Fireball, Scorch ...?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Wait! 50/55% without Critical mass?? That means you have 65% crit chance with Fireball, Scorch ...?
    -3 from boss level but yes he has.

10+ Year Old Account
    Max is 55% with all buffs food 300+ flask alchemy..

Deleted
    I run 54% raid buffed with flask and 300 food(on the paper doll). 18,804 total crit rating.

"How much crit do you want?" More.

PvP I have no idea, but yeah, 50-55% is approaching max (before CM). I doubt you can hit that in PvP.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    with 15k rating it should be playable for PvE. for PvP? i realy don't know and don't care

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myxel View Post
    I have 55% with all Crit buffs for PvE.
    Wondering why you enchanted +180 Crit instead of +180 Int on your cloak?!