Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    They are bombing their own cities... They already went full stupid mode.
    Look, our views on Russia differ drastically. But you cant honestly say Ukraine is handling this maturely.
    If only insurgents werent hiding in residential areas and buildings....if only.

Its not,unability to calm down yesterdays ''party'' in front of Russian embassy was a sign of that - they served perfect propaganda material for a weeks to come.
    However I understand the desperation of ATO - if it stops,the disease caused by Russia will spread.Odessa was an attempt but it didnt work out.

Deleted
    It's a different market man. Different countries. You cant do business with Germany as you do with Russia. there's no room for that in an established economy like Germany.
    This sounds like a real bullshit excuse if you can't describe more in-depth what you mean with "different market".

Daffodily I'll show you again this video. How did you you comment? And why do people who show called Ukrainian army - the Nazis. And Mr. Poroshenko freak?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    This sounds like a real bullshit excuse if you can't describe more in-depth what you mean with "different market".
    Rising market ---- Russia
    Established market ---- Europe.

This means exports and imports are different. Investments are different.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ukraine is bankrupt, they can't import shit - they can't pay for it. And they cannot export shit - they cannot produce it without money. Most of the shit they produce is not needed in EU anyway. And most of the shit EU will want to export - is the shit Ukraine can produce itself - effectively killing Ukraine's ability to produce the shit they can produce. Ukraine will be a debt bitch of EU. They will sell all the industries to EU/US to repay the debt and it still won't be enough. It will be a wonderful country to not live in.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Rising market ---- Russia
    Still nothing that says that Russia is in any major way a rising market, quite the opposite.
    This means exports and imports are different. Investments are different.
    Yeah, if Ukraine gets binded more closely to the European market it will be easier to invest. However, even then the biggest obstacle lies in Ukrainian corruption, not which sphere of influence Ukraine is in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nicetom4ya View Post
    Daffodily I'll show you again this video. How did you you comment? And why do people who show called Ukrainian army - the Nazis. And Mr. Poroshenko freak?
    I`ll pretend that I understood what you said there.

Shit hit buildings - implication being that it was an intention to kill civilians.If it was it`d be succesful one(surely army could carry that one out) - the house wouldnt be there.
    Insurgents are known to hide in residential areas ( they actually aired a piece on Russian TV where they were shooting back from ''podjezd' and running inbetween those 5 storey buildings) - they were the ones that were supposed to be killed.

They ought to stop interviewing old ladies - cheap trick to play on them feels.

As to Nazi point - there were Afghani nazis,then there were Georgian nazis and now there are Ukranian Nazis.

Deleted
    Still nothing that says that Russia is in any major way a rising market, quite the opposite.

Yeah, if Ukraine gets binded more closely to the European market it will be easier to invest. However, even then the biggest obstacle lies in Ukrainian corruption, not which sphere of influence Ukraine is in.
    Erm.... Russia IS a rising economy by all means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffodily View Post
    As to Nazi point - there were Afghani nazis,then there were Georgian nazis and now there are Ukranian Nazis.
    Really, there were? Aren't you confusing two similar Russian words? Nationalist and Nazi are different in English but very similar in Russian common language.
    There were no Nazi's in Afghan, no Nazi's in Georgia (that I'm aware of) - there were nationalists. Ultra right wing radicals. Now in Ukraine we have those too but they use Nazi symbolism. So it's confusing.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you delusional? Russia is most certainly a rising market.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Erm.... Russia IS a rising economy by all means.
    This has already been argued and the result was absolutely nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Are you delusional? Russia is most certainly a rising market.
    I just want to let you know so that you know already now that I skip over your posts so don't bother arguing with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    As if an argument on MMO-C can overrule facts.

- - - Updated - - -

I just want to let you know so that you know already now that I skip over your posts so don't bother arguing with me.
    Apparently you don't. So either do a better job and stop acting like a child who went "lalalalala".

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

What's been argued? Russia is part of the "BRIC".
    In economics,*BRIC*is a grouping*acronym*that refers to the*countries*of*Brazil,Russia,*India*and*China, which are all deemed to be at a similar stage of newly advanced economic development.*
    It really isn't up for debate. Russia IS a rising market.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nicetom4ya View Post
    Mariupol May 9.

In the video you can see how the Ukrainian military, run across the road. Mariupol unarmed residents try to talk to them.

For example in the video you can see how a man with a detailed passport and hands raised goes towards the military. Left to him stands a man on his knees - 1:30 Man wants to show that he is not a separatist, not a terrorist, and a resident of Mariupol showing his passport, for which he gets shot.

http://img.maryno.net/images/0258236...bf4f37dd2.jpeg

After that a man gets shot left, after a man with a passport.

I would also like to remind who ran across the road.

Unlikely to be so-called "separatists" would shoot at their fellow countrymen.
    If they do, including how and residents favor a referendum on independence southeast.

You can also see how in Mariupol, Ukrainian residents are trying to stop the engineering entered the city.

- - - Updated - - -

And here is a great example of whose BTR actually go to Mariupol.

As you can see 0:30 on the military machine hangs Ukrainian flag. In the video, just above the exact same fighting machine, but for some reason people are trying to stop it. (Need to be a fool not to understand what is happening)

Probably at no nothing of Russian military arsenal, and they began to seize Ukrainian technique (hahaha)

Therefore, I advise silly speculation about Russian tanks leave aside. You tell it to residents of the southeast, you at least talk to one at least once?
    Point of correction, those pictures are of a BMP-2, not a BTR.

Deleted
    It really isn't up for debate. Russia IS a rising market.
    It was a rising market back when it went through an economic boom with Putin's politics in the early 2000s, and would've probably stayed a stable market if it wasn't for Russia's involvement in the Ukrainian crisis. Pull up a report from 2010 about Russia being a very good place to invest in and I won't argue against it, but the fact of the matter in people won't invest in a country which invades a sovereign country despite clearly promising not to do so in exchange for Ukraine abandoning nuclear weapons, people won't invest in a country which has had it's credit rating lowered to just above garbage and people won't invest in a country which is actively being sanctioned by the West. Russia will be a rising market again the moment Putin gets those troops out of Crimea and helps stabilize the situation in eastern Ukraine.

Deleted
    It was a rising market back when it went through an economic boom with Putin's politics in the early 2000s, and would've probably stayed a stable market if it wasn't for Russia's involvement in the Ukrainian crisis. Pull up a report from 2010 about Russia being a very good place to invest in and I won't argue against it, but the fact of the matter in people won't invest in a country which invades a sovereign country despite clearly promising not to do so in exchange for Ukraine abandoning nuclear weapons, people won't invest in a country which has had it's credit rating lowered to just above garbage and people won't invest in a country which is actively being sanctioned by the West. Russia will be a rising market again the moment Putin gets those troops out of Crimea and helps stabilize the situation in eastern Ukraine.
    Being a rising market has NOTHING to do with two bits political moves.

Deleted
    Being a rising market has NOTHING to do with two bits political moves.
    It does, as I just explained.

Deleted
    It does, as I just explained.
    You explained nothing really. The reasons why russia is a rising economy go far beyond this ridiculous, fabricated Ukraine crisis.
    It has to do with resources, internal market and investments, which russia has 500 billions of only from the European Union. This aren't things that small political games can affect. The decline of investments in Russia is just that. A decline.

Deleted
    You explained nothing really. The reasons why russia is a rising economy go far beyond this ridiculous, fabricated Ukraine crisis.
    It has to do with resources, internal market and investments, which russia has 500 billions of only from the European Union. This aren't things that small political games can affect. The decline of investments in Russia is just that. A decline.
    A decline which is the absolute opposite of rising. It's a rising market again when there's actual investments.

By your definition any country's economy, no matter what actual state it is in, can be described as a "rising market".

Deleted
    A decline which is the absolute opposite of rising. It's a rising market again when there's actual investments.

By your definition any country's economy, no matter what actual state it is in, can be described as a "rising market".
    No, actually. But I guess you read whatever you want to read?
    You're arguing that Russia isn't a rising market. I mean... why?

Deleted
    No, actually. But I guess you read whatever you want to read?
    You're arguing that Russia isn't a rising market. I mean... why?
    I've already said why Russia is not a rising market. 5th post above yours.