Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    If possible a railgun may be able to knock one down, or a laser
    It won't. That's the catch. They might bullshit you into believing it, but they won't catch most of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    It won't. That's the catch. They might bullshit you into believing it, but they won't catch most of them.
    As of 2012 Russia has a total of 78 Topol-M systems, only 20 or so of which are mobile systems the rest are silo's. The silo's are easy to take out before they launch we can save our good armament for the other 20.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    As of 2012 Russia has a total of 78 Topol-M systems, only 20 or so of which are mobile systems the rest are silo's. The silo's are easy to take out before they launch we can save our good armament for the other 20.
    That should be immune to direct nuclear hit.

Yall fooling yourself if you believe that there will be a winner in such a war. Both Russia and USA will burn to the ground.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Yall fooling yourself if you believe that there will be a winner in such a war. Both Russia and USA will burn to the ground.
    I know it very well. The problem is, some Americans believe they will win it, because neo-cons are producing documents telling them they will.
    They're so delusional they're actually pushing for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    That should be immune to direct nuclear hit.

That's what would be used, it doesn't need to be destroyed but something hit by that won't be useable for awhile.
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

The problem is not all Americans, its the specific mmoc posters that think they know it all and keep posting bs while watching Rambo on the other monitor. This is what the American Vice president said last month:

"We no longer think in Cold War terms, for several reasons," the vice president told the magazine. "One, no one is our equal. No one is close. Other than being crazy enough to press a button, there is nothing that Putin can do militarily to fundamentally alter American interests."
    Explanation: In a non-nuclear war we don't fear anyone.

Source: http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0FQ1CU20140721

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    People who want to join a country with a future?
    Oh right, that's why Russia have to take in so many Ukrainian refugees. Almost thousand was deployed in the city where i live, mostly women and children tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    http://www.euronews.com/2014/07/25/u...s-resignation/

Creative politics. I feel for Ukrainians. Lost in a power struggle between idiots.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is not all Americans, its the specific mmoc posters that think they know it all and keep posting bs while watching Rambo on the other monitor. This is what the American Vice president said last month:

Explanation: In a non-nuclear war we don't fear anyone.

Source: http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0FQ1CU20140721
    At this time, no, no one would win a nuclear exchange. My point was in the future, not now.

Something tells me that really soon someone would kill "Franz Ferdinand" again. Russia would be a scape goat and we'll switch from crusader's economical war to actual military action.

Whats the story on the mass grave in Sloviansk? Any updates?

Refering to this btw...
    http://www.hrw.org/news/2014/07/24/d...astern-ukraine

Today, Ukrainian authorities exhumed a mass grave in Sloviansk, in eastern Ukraine. By the time I left the site, they had discovered eight decomposed bodies and they were still searching for more. From April until July 5, the city, now back under Ukrainian government control, had been under the control of anti-government insurgents.

Two neighbors who usually walk their dogs on the lawn next to the burial site told me that on the morning of June 11 an excavator arrived and dug a hole. Later, they said, they saw two men in camouflage drive a truck to the newly dug hole and dump in bodies wrapped in cellophane. The women said the truck returned to dump more bodies an hour later, perhaps 15 altogether.

It’s too soon to say whether the people buried there were victims of a crime. Several local residents believed the bodies came from the nearby morgue. At the time the bodies were allegedly dumped, there was no electricity in parts of Sloviansk, which would have caused a problem for refrigeration facilities used to store bodies in the morgue. When the women asked the insurgents who was being buried, the insurgents said they were unidentified bodies.

According to the two neighbors, later that evening the insurgents brought two priests to the grave, who seemed to be saying a prayer over the burial site.

Among the police, forensic experts, and journalists standing around the grave witnessing the exhumation, there were several local residents searching for loved ones who went missing when insurgent forces controlled Sloviansk. One woman said that insurgent forces had abducted her husband in May. She said that he called her on May 21 to say goodbye. He said that the insurgents were holding him and they would execute him in 15 minutes. The next day she identified his body in the morgue, but the insurgents refused to give her the body for burial. Another person standing around the burial site, a man in his thirties, said that he was looking for his friend who got into a fight on the street and was then picked up by the insurgents. Nobody has seen him since.

It’s understandable why these local residents wonder if the grave contains victims who died at the hands of insurgents. Insurgents systematically kidnapped, abducted, beat, and sometimes tortured activists and residents they suspected of supporting the Ukrainian government. Human Rights Watch, among others documented this pattern in Sloviansk and in other cities. We also documented the killing of a local politician whose body turned up in Sloviansk two days after he had been last seen in the custody of armed insurgents. Documents discovered by foreign journalists also indicated that insurgents carried out summary trials and executions in Sloviansk.

Only a proper investigation can help to determine who the people are whose bodies were dug out from the mass grave today, and what happened to them. Independently, it is crucial to bring to light the abuses that happened in Sloviansk while it was under insurgent control.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2014-07-26 at 07:22 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by malgin View Post
    Something tells me that really soon someone would kill "Franz Ferdinand" again. Russia would be a scape goat and we'll switch from crusader's economical war to actual military action.
    Hot war between anyone but Russia and Ukraine is not going to happen unless someone does something so stupid it would become perpetually infamous....

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, some Americans think that Russia's not going to initiate nuclear war if loosing in a conventional conflict.
    This is kinda naive. I don't know about Putin, but i would. Better no life at all than even more US's self-righteousness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BreathTaker View Post
    Also, some Americans think that Russia's not going to initiate nuclear war if loosing in a conventional conflict.
    This is kinda naive. I don't know about Putin, but i would. Better no life at all than even more US's self-righteousness.
    If it becomes a conventional war at all be assured that one side has their nukes disabled, the losing side of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know of no American that knows anything about war that thinks that. Everyone knows a cornered injured rat fights to the death....

- - - Updated - - -

If it becomes a conventional war at all be assured that one side has their nukes disabled, the losing side of course.
    The intentional targeting of nuclear weapons is a touchy prospect. It invites a "use it or lose it" mindset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Whats the story on the mass grave in Sloviansk? Any updates?
    Considering how dangerous it was to move across the town of Sloviansk i'm surprised someone took time to bury people.
    There could be anyone, no matter what they say. And resistance openly deals with traitors by the laws of wartime, this is no secret. And nothing bad.
    I'm more interested in multiple bodies of UA militia found under water, while UA declares like 20 times less losses to their people than some papers and rebels claim
    http://en.voicesevas.ru/2669-divers-...an-waters.html
    Of course this does not have to be true, you don't need to even hide bodies to pretend they deserted, not dead like UA does

- - - Updated - - -

Why, if the conflict is over some foreign territory, than both sides would not use nukes even if lost.
    I mean if tomorrow NATO and Russia invade parts of Ukraine, they'll ultimately end by splitting it somehow, but that's it. Though, Crimea is now seen as part of Russia here so it would be protected buy any means.

Considering how dangerous it was to move across the town of Sloviansk i'm surprised someone took time to bury people.
    There could be anyone, no matter what they say. And resistance openly deals with traitors by the laws of wartime, this is no secret. And nothing bad.
    I'm more interested in multiple bodies of UA militia found under water, while UA declares like 20 times less losses to their people than some papers and rebels claim
    http://en.voicesevas.ru/2669-divers-...an-waters.html
    Of course this does not have to be true, you don't need to even hide bodies to pretend they deserted, not dead like UA does
    Listen man, if these guys have executed civilians then it's far from ok or good. Going by that same logic, the Ukrainian government forces has every right to execute anyone putting up a fight in the rebel controlled areas because they are traitors. Would that be good? "Or nothing bad"?

Netherlands and Australia might be sending commandos to secure the crash site btw.
    Dutch commandos poised to leave for eastern Ukraine: Telegraaf

Friday 25 July 2014

The Netherlands is poised to send its most elite soldiers to secure the crash site of Malaysian Airways MH17, the Telegraaf reports on Friday.

The paper says all leave for the commandos of the 11 Luchtmobiele Brigade based in Schaarsbergen and Assen has been cancelled and that soldiers will leave for eastern Ukraine this weekend.

In addition, Dutch special forces currently in Mali are being recalled and sent on to the area around Donetsk, the paper says, without quoting sources.

The aim of sending troops is to ensure the 23 Dutch crash investigators and 40 unarmed military police officers can do their job, the paper says.

Unarmed

On Thursday, Dutch prime minister Mark Rutte said the Netherlands is to send 40 unarmed military police officers to the MH17 crash site in Ukraine to help forensic experts look for the remaining bodies of the victims.

The military officers (marechaussee) will not be used to secure the the area, Rutte told a news conference.

Earlier this week it was reported the Netherlands and Australia were working on sending an international army and police mission to secure the crash site in rebel-held eastern Ukraine but Rutte refused to go into details.

‘We are looking for ways to stabilise the area,’ he said. ‘It is not clear if that will succeed.’

Australia

However, according to Australian media reports, Australia is sending up to 100 police officers to Ukraine, some of whom will be armed.

The Australian newspaper says Australia is close to securing a deal with Ukraine for federal police officers to secure the wreckage site of Malaysian Airlines flight MH17.

Prime minister Tony Abbott said 90 federal police officers were in Europe now and another 100 would be sent from Australia today.

In addition, he said a 'very modest' ADF team was in the Ukraine already for planning and protection duties.

Risks

Meanwhile, Dutch police unions have said they have serious doubts about sending unarmed officers to Ukraine and say there are major risks attached to their mission.

Police officers should be used as part of a UN mission, they said. ‘But sending 40 unarmed officers is not what we were thinking of,’ a spokesman from one union told Nos news.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2014-07-26 at 07:53 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

while UA declares like 20 times less losses to their people than some papers and rebels claim
    If they declare the real number of casualties their families would have to get compensated and money is short in Kiev.