Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Actually I did it afterward.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...7B019B20111207

Damn conspiring international observers!
    My claim is in that link you didn't bother to read (or chose to ignore it).
    Freedom House is shit. End of story.

So yeeeah, Megraam is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    According Finnish and Swedish forum posters here, EU will save them and give them money. I wonder where will they take these money from though.

Wait, what? You've accusing him of attacking the claimant and after this just bashed HIM, not his claim, twice? Come on, you can't be serious!
    They have reserves, UK is stocking up on coal. Bottom line is this: The prices of the biggest energy export in the world will go up, with much love for the sanctioning countries. Their tax payers should seriously start thinking who are voting for.

Deleted
    According Finnish and Swedish forum posters here, EU will save them and give them money. I wonder where will they take these money from though.
    Stop saying Swedes, Sweden doesn't even import Russian gas.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    My claim is in that link you didn't bother to read (or chose to ignore it).
    Freedom House is shit. End of story.
    Reuters must be shit too. And Amnesty International. And the OSCE.

What a joke, lol.

Deleted
    Reuters must be shit too. And Amnesty International. And the OSCE.

What a joke, lol.
    I bashed Freedom House, nobody else. Instead, you say that I resort to bashing the claimant and not the claim (which I do in the next post) and you bash me for "being a fascist" (how insulting, that must be #1 insult in liberal art schools)

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    They have reserves, UK is stocking up on coal. Bottom line is this: The prices of the biggest energy export in the world will go up, with much love for the sanctioning countries. Their tax payers should seriously start thinking who are voting for.
    Newsflash, we'll be fine.

I bashed Freedom House, nobody else.
    So then are you accepting the claim, or being deliberately ignorant?
    you bash me for "being a fascist"
    I said "fascism apologist". Don't quote me unless you can get it right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Newsflash, we'll be fine.
    And oil prices aren't going up....

http://www.newvision.co.ug/news/6584...end-falls.html

Deleted
    So then are you accepting the claim, or being deliberately ignorant?
    I said "fascism apologist". Don't quote me unless you can get it right.
    Like it makes any difference. You try to win an argument by saying I'm "something". And in the same post, you lecture me on how bashing the claimant is sooo wrong.

And lol'd at Freedom House.
    Where do you see "And lol'd at Freedom House, Amnesty International and OSCE."?
    Don't quote me unless you can get it right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Stop saying Swedes, Sweden doesn't even import Russian gas.
    I meant the import ban, not the gas problems. Honestly, I don't see a lot of difference between swedish people and finnish people just as I don't see a lot of difference between ukranians and russian people. They are totally alike.

Like it makes any difference.
    Kinda does on your position that the USA and Russia are the same. I don't see the OSCE breathing down our necks. Part of a greater global conspiracy, I'm sure.

But by all means, tuck and run.

Did anyone else read somewhere that Aleksandr Borodaj have pulled back as leader of the terrorists? I've read it in a small column in a national tabloid, but can't really see it noted anywhere else.

Deleted
    Kinda does on your position that the USA and Russia are the same. I don't see the OSCE breathing down our necks. Part of a greater global conspiracy, I'm sure.

But by all means, tuck and run.
    Feel free to ignore everything I said outside of 1 sentence that you want to respond to (and is out of context). We're all used to it, you do it all the time.

Meanwhile Ukranian government moved some of its military venicles into KIEV where are no rebels in sight obviously.

http://www.segodnya.ua/ukraine/na-ki...ki-542687.html

Guess this new EuroMaidan will be dealt much more harshly than Yanukovich tried to deal with previous EuroMaidan (and the current Ukranian government).

Feel free to ignore everything I said outside of 1 sentence that you want to respond to (and is out of context). We're all used to it, you do it all the time.
    So tuck and run it is.

Next time try summoning the cognitive capability to find and link evidence that backs up your claim.

Deleted
    So tuck and run it is.
    Are you talking about yourself now? You accuse me of something you do, when pointed out you babble shit and throw around random insults.

Meanwhile Ukranian government moved some of its military venicles into KIEV where are no rebels in sight obviously.

Guess this new EuroMaidan will be dealt much more harshly than Yanukovich tried to deal with previous EuroMaidan (and the current Ukranian government).
    He SHOULD have used an army against them.

Are you talking about yourself now? You accuse me of something you do, when pointed out you babble shit and throw around random insults.
    Have you summoned the cognitive ability to find links of massive amounts of international criticism of our elections yet?

Or it might be military gearing up for another coup under guise of maintaining order.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Did anyone else read somewhere that Aleksandr Borodaj have pulled back as leader of the terrorists? I've read it in a small column in a national tabloid, but can't really see it noted anywhere else.
    Yeah, he is resigning, he is getting replaced by a pro-Russian local. Most likely any Russian personnel is going to resign so to make a call for help more legit and less looking like a call for reinforcements. In other news: NATO willing turning this into a proxy as well so that the fighting between both parties may continue as usual. If things go awry either major power may jump in to properly escalatehelp.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    Have you summoned the cognitive ability to find links of massive amounts of international criticism of our elections yet?
    That wasn't my claim.
    Alright. Lack of reading comprehension. I get it.

That wasn't my claim.
    Okay then, run away.

But yeah, the OSCE totally thinks the USA elections are fradulent, like Russia's. No wonder they support (logistically and militarily) the right for these false elections to continue at home and in vassal states.