10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    Hey the sky is red <- That's the fact.
    False, bro do you even science.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rayleigh_scattering.

Not all claims have equal credibility, don't make a false equivalence. Yours has no reason to believe it's true, there is plenty of reason to suspect Russian activities cross the border.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

So this article refers to another article that states something without photo/video proof.

Care to show me this irrefutable evidence except someone's words.

Hey the sky is red <- That's the fact. I don't have photo/video, but because I say so make it's true.

If you'd be more open minded and actually could read and critically think, just like you claim you can, you would understand that Ukrainina ragtag army can't deal with even more ragtag rebels. Now since Ukraine started to lose it's positions, it will squeal like pigs (about Russian invasion, what else since April the Ukrainian army like Invicible Space Marines crushed Rebels, daily killing 1000s of rebels <- you can google their reports) to gain EU support.

Ukraine constantly lying about death toll, about war, about death among civilians, about shelling it's own cities. What bad can another lie do?
    I must confess, I'm not very open minded when hearing about utter bullshit. Bullshit just can't get into my skull as easy as it does in other people's.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    False, bro do you even science.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rayleigh_scattering.

Not all claims have equal credibility, don't make a false equivalence. Yours has no reason to believe it's true, there is plenty of reason to suspect Russian activities cross the border.
    *Flip the table* WHAT? How dare you to show me some mathematical formulas and research of world known person. Sky has the color of the soviet flag!!! That's your democratically capitalistic sky is blue! But we will change is soon enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Flip the table* WHAT? How dare you to show me some mathematical formulas and research of world known person. Sky has the color of the soviet flag!!! That's your democratically capitalistic sky is blue! But we will change is soon enough.
    Well done on missing the point, I expected as much. Not all claims are made equal, you can claim there is a unicorn in your garden - it does not hold as much credibility as if I claim there is a tree outside my house as one is far more likely than the other.

Also your bullshit about "what more hurt can one lie do" the answer is a lot. You talk about "thinking critically" and then refuse to do it yourself. If you haven't watched the news recently this'll be something you've not heard of - but recently a lie spread on twitter was enough to ground a plane and cause a bomb scare. But what harm can 1 lie do right? It won't have an impact.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsnew View Post
    Man, you sound like a broken record. I question all so-called proof in (especially social) media. But you are so hung up on the "Team Russia" meme, that everybody that questions sources is automatically Team Russia. And your use of "victim card" is just to ridiculous, I guess you've read that for the first time in this thread and liked it.

Aside from that, show me one post of yourself where you add something constructive to this thread. Oh no, there are none. So shush now, and let people discuss things that you don't know anything about.
    Thanks for proving my point.

Well done on missing the point, I expected as much. Not all claims are made equal, you can claim there is a unicorn in your garden - it does not hold as much credibility as if I claim there is a tree outside my house as one is far more likely than the other.
    Agree. But your claim is based only on your observation and have no real proof of being true, unless you show reliable evidence. Just because it's more likely it doesn't becomes true.

Good job on comparing fiction to reality. But your example can't be applied to real world situation since you either have evidences of the said event and you show them or you are simply talking about event with zero credibility.

Also your bullshit about "what more hurt can one lie do" the answer is a lot. You talk about "thinking critically" and then refuse to do it yourself. If you haven't watched the news recently this'll be something you've not heard of - but recently a lie spread on twitter was enough to ground a plane and cause a bomb scare. But what harm can 1 lie do right? It won't have an impact.
    I was speaking about different thing. I was speaking how constant lie will only lead to more lies to cover your previous lies. It's clear by now that current government don't care about impact. Or they would have done a lot to solve this situation diplomatically, while we see no such steps.

And again:

Speaking at the program "Freedom of Speech" on ICTV on August 27, a representative of the NSDC Andrei Lysenko said that recently communicated with the border guards and the military. According to them, no Russian tanks and troops in the Donetsk region were recorded.
    Read more: http://ukraina.ru/news/20140828/1010310828.html

He also stated in his speech that Russia sends armored vehicles and weapons via Rebel-controlled customs checkpoints. I won't comment on this since again Ukraine have absolutely no evidence of this event.

Don't you EU/US guys have 'presumption of innocence' in your court systems? You seems to be trigger happy to blame everyone around yourself without evidences.
    Last edited by OmniSkribe; 2014-08-28 at 11:26 AM.

Deleted
    The best part will be that Russians after it will become apparent even for them selves that they are invading (as clearly they are confused about borders and actions) will tell "at last they invade evil Ukraine".
    As religious people without ability to critique will align to whatever his Religion is doing and will try to make it reasonable and good.
    Last edited by mmoc695308f403; 2014-08-28 at 11:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    — RUSSIAN TANKS INVADING UKRAINE!! PUTIN STARTED A WAR!!!
    — Ok, is there any photo/video evidence?
    — FUCK YOU STUPID RUSSIAN MORON PUTIN'S SLAVE!!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    A Russian military plane violated Finnish airspace today (third time this week). This time a Finnish fighter jet flew in to identify the plane as Russian Air Force AN-72.

http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2014...11275_uu.shtml
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    A Russian military plane violated Finnish airspace today (third time this week). This time a Finnish fighter jet flew in to identify the plane as Russian Air Force AN-72.

http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2014...11275_uu.shtml
    They violate in Latvia almost every day air space with military aircraft and are checking our reaction to them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkis View Post
    — RUSSIAN TANKS INVADING UKRAINE!! PUTIN STARTED A WAR!!!
    — Ok, is there any photo/video evidence?
    — FUCK YOU STUPID RUSSIAN MORON PUTIN'S SLAVE!!!!
    Actually, it's the other way around but please keep trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    So show me some pics of russian tanks invading Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Eh, since July hundreds of Ukrainian armed soldiers crossed Russian border, so yeah you right Ukraine invaded Russia and started a war.

Eh, since July hundreds of Ukrainian armed soldiers crossed Russian border, so yeah you right Ukraine invaded Russia and started a war.
    And where are pic's of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Unionoob View Post
    But you (not you but your comrades here) stated that you don't need pics to state something as truth. I'm only following you game's rules. It's an interesting game, vague but interesting.

Deleted
    http://tvrain.ru/articles/mihail_hod...schemu-374671/ .. And more, Russian sources tell that in Ukraine now are 15 000 Russian soldiers and they are forced to sign contract to war in Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushoden View Post
    http://tvrain.ru/articles/mihail_hod...schemu-374671/ .. And more, Russian sources tell that in Ukraine now are 15 000 Russian soldiers and they are forced to sign contract to war in Ukraine.
    there is no mentioning of 15000 russian soldiers in Ukrain in a source u've linked. Also, what another hysterical opinion article has to do with real state of affairs?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unionoob View Post
    You don't expect them to link anything whatsoever or accept any links anyone else provides ever, righ? I mean russian soldiers can send internet messages from inside Ukraine and they wouldn't care. It's sadly not really worth discussing with them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeponrage View Post
    there is no mentioning of 15000 russian soldiers in Ukrain in a source u've linked. Also, what another hysterical opinion article has to do with real state of affairs?
    Thats in other sources from Valentin Melnikov (handles army men families smth smth). Also, im just informing, you believe to what you want, i don't care at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushoden View Post
    So lets see. Khodorkovsky: member of highly disliked here in Russia opposition, thief, billionaire, supported by US, supporter of Maidan, sentenced to nine years money loundering, embezzlement and financial machinations.

Yeah it's sooo reliable source.

Not to mention that TVRain is the main voice of Opposition and US in russia.