The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Are you joking?
    Are you?
    /10 chars

Are you guys questioning the violent nature of the maidan protests?
    How can you be so fucking dishonest?
    Talk to Cybran for being the dishonest person he typically is then for linking the wrong pictures he oh so wanted to convey.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Talk to Cybran for being the dishonest person he typically is then for linking the wrong pictures he oh so wanted to convey.
    May be he is too smart for you?

Supporters of SS were marching (well it's common for eastern Europe) in Lviv (2009).
    Right sector fighters, the main power of maidan, gave huge help to a coup in Kiev (2014).
    Last edited by malgin; 2014-09-05 at 11:17 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by malgin View Post
    May be he is too smart for you?

Supporters of SS were marching (well it's common for western Europe) in Lviv (2009).
    Right sector fighters, the main power of maidan, gave huge help to a coup in Kiev (2014).
    This is a common theme among russians and generally propped up by their media - they hugely overestimate the importance of those marginal far-right elements in the events of 2013/2014 in Ukraine.

They simply cant and wont accept the obvious - Ukrainians of all social levels,proffessions and you name it - joined together to topple a government which was disfunctional,corrupted and all in all useless.
    Afghan war vets,workers,teachers,students,pensioners and the list goes on.

Amusing is how the closest allies of Russia in Europe are far-right,bordering to neo-nazi parties.
    Last edited by mmoc473526390f; 2014-09-05 at 11:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koini View Post
    Of course they were violent - in normal democratic countries, when people go out and protest, the government tends to listen to the message and adjusts itself to the demands and situation is being normalized in somewhat civiled process.
    Yanukovtich,being the whore he was, didnt even begin to take those hundreds of thousands protesters seriously until they grew tired after months of being ignored.He started to talk with the opposition when it was clear that he wont be able to hold to his seat - too late.
    Shady,secret flights and meetings with Putin, broken pre-elections promises...shit like that doesnt go unnoticed and Ukranians had every single right - as anyone anywhere - to demand him to step back after he delegitimzed himself.

There are cases when I support violence against government and Maidan was one of them.
    Yanukovitch tried to pull of Putins authoritarian regime in Ukraine - wasnt going to work to begin with.
    Too late? What does that mean?
    Anyway, you condone violence, can't see why you don't support rebels

- - - Updated - - -

This is a common theme among russians and generally propped up by their media - they hugely overestimate the importance of those marginal far-right elements in the events of 2013/2014 in Ukraine.

They simply cant and wont accept the obvious - Ukrainians of all social levels,proffessions and you name it - joined together to topple a government which was disfunctional,corrupted and all in all useless.
    This is absolutely fucking rubbish. There were anti Maidan protests since the beginning.
    Our media tried to depict it as "government vs people". That ant the case at all, and the result, civil war, is just a testament to that.

svoboda and right sector played a major role in Maidan. They provided numbers to the minority of opposition which was behind timoshenko.

Hope you know how such events organised in CIS People won't do anything until they get payment.Period. Maidan wasn't an exeption.

Now situation in Ukraine is even worse but there is no any Maidan.

And as I remember, Ukrainians have huge expirience with colour revolutions but they get the same result every time.
    Last edited by malgin; 2014-09-05 at 11:31 AM.

Deleted
    Hope you know how such events organised in CIS People won't do anything until they get payment.Period. Maidan wasn't an exeption.

Oh there is a Maidan alright. People are still there camping since, you know, instead of working towards improving the country, Kiev decided to spend everything on an avoidable war.

Deleted
    Too late? What does that mean?
    Anyway, you condone violence, can't see why you don't support rebels
    He started some sort of talks when the people grew tired and if at first Maidan was ''lets sign EU agreement'' then it became ''lets get rid of Yanokuvitch first'' movement.If Yan wasnt so arrogant and tried to talk to both sides before it was too late, none of this wouldve happened.

At this point - fuck it, let those delusional folk in eastern Ukraine have their independence. But thats the thing - no one, even Russia doenst need a fucking Novorossyia/LPR/DPR,thats why it hasnt recognized and I think it never will recognize it as state.
    As I posted a week ago, Moscow wants it to remain within Ukraine, make it federalized and give the region veto vote on matters of Ukraines self-determination - keeping LPR/DPR in Ukraine will give Moscow a leverage to pressure Kiev.
    Give that region up and let it rot away - those Soviet factories are useless as are majority of those people who have been cheated by russian media about some sort of ''back to USSR'' illusions.

LPR/DPR is a result of mass hysteria caused by russian media post-Crimea annexation - I was watching and I remember the kind of pieces were aired on russian media during those weeks - ''baby eating gayrope fascists coming to fuck our orthodox kids, crucified boys,[insert stupid shit here].''
    Let the Kremlin pay for Novorossyia it asked it for.

This thread gotta be the most hilarious on the whole mmoc. Bunch of ignorant couch experts trying to show other couch experts how much they can couch expert.

Deleted

And as I remember, Ukrainians have huge expirience with colour revolutions but they get the same result every time.
    Feel sorry that you and your folk are so apathetic - not everyone is tho.
    Myself have been in many protests...yet to recieve a payment.

Again the old myth - protest for money. None of my friends during Bolotnaya 2012 received payments.

The fact that there have been so many revolutions in Ukraine is due to the people that get to the power - Soviet born,raised in mentality of one-party,one-man rule,fuck the people & lets steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    It is the people's right to stand up to a corrupt government that no longer serves their interests.
    Should we look at Russia's past and how they changed governments left and right to suit their selfish needs?
    Exactly. This is what is happening on the eastern ukraine right now.

This thread gotta be the most hilarious on the whole mmoc. Bunch of ignorant couch experts trying to show other couch experts how much they can couch expert.
    Pretty much like in any other thread.

Deleted

This is absolutely fucking rubbish. There were anti Maidan protests since the beginning.
    Our media tried to depict it as "government vs people". That ant the case at all, and the result, civil war, is just a testament to that.

svoboda and right sector played a major role in Maidan. They provided numbers to the minority of opposition which was behind timoshenko.
    Sure there were. One succeeded and the other failed - imagine that,huh?

Support for Maidan was ~50/50 in country-wide polls during January/February, hardly the minority opposition. Dont repeat the RT lines,please you wont get away with it here.

Again the old myth - protest for money. None of my friends during Bolotnaya 2012 received payments.
    May be that's why it wasn't successful like Ukranian Maidan was? Ofc there have to be patriots or people who want to change their lives but they are like a drop in the ocean.

Deleted
    He started some sort of talks when the people grew tired and if at first Maidan was ''lets sign EU agreement'' then it became ''lets get rid of Yanokuvitch first'' movement.If Yan wasnt so arrogant and tried to talk to both sides before it was too late, none of this wouldve happened.

At this point - fuck it, let those delusional folk in eastern Ukraine have their independence. But thats the thing - no one, even Russia doenst need a fucking Novorossyia/LPR/DPR,thats why it hasnt recognized and I think it never will recognize it as state.
    As I posted a week ago, Moscow wants it to remain within Ukraine, make it federalized and give the region veto vote on matters of Ukraines self-determination - keeping LPR/DPR in Ukraine will give Moscow a leverage to pressure Kiev.
    Give that region up and let it rot away - those Soviet factories are useless as are majority of those people who have been cheated by russian media about some sort of ''back to USSR'' illusions.

LPR/DPR is a result of mass hysteria caused by russian media post-Crimea annexation - I was watching and I remember the kind of pieces were aired on russian media during those weeks - ''baby eating gayrope fascists coming to fuck our orthodox kids, crucified boys,[insert stupid shit here].''
    Let the Kremlin pay for Novorossyia it asked it for.
    There was actually an agreement with opposition in place. Then all of a sudden... mysterious snipers appeared making the situation unbearable. Perfect timing.
    since Kiev wasted all their money in an avoidable war, their only solution now is to hope Russia doesn't stop trading between the two countries. See, you might not know that, but you need a massive amount of money invested in Ukraine to make trade with the EU possible. And Europe now isn't Europe of 2004. It's simply not possible.
    As such, someone that prevents the pro EU in Kiev from sending the country down to failure might just be the best thing for Ukraine.

This isn't about opinions, "uh I want to trade with EU, uh I want to trade with russia". This is about money. Who's going to provide the investments necessary to upgrade Ukraine's industries? The usa? Europe? Who's going to drop billions in a country that's plagued by corruption and social, political and economical instability?

Its something similiar to a new slang Russia invented last year when the LGBT hysteria was at it hottest - Gay(eu)rope.

Maidanite is some sort of maidan+down syndrome fusion.
    What are you talking about? Maidan+down syndrome fusion would be maidown, isn't it? I've heard it being used by Ukranians who don't approve of this maidan coup a lot. Maidanite term means a person who approves Maidan.

Anyway, a rude and sarcastic-over-the-top person can surely make fun of the parallels between ukranians and people with down syndrome because ukraine government flag uses colors of international down syndrom symbol:

but I think it's unappropriate and should be punished by moral/forum rules, it's awful to make fun of disabled persons be they ukranians or any other nationality. I hope you're not doing it.
    Last edited by Megraam; 2014-09-05 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    What about those pictures was off? The fact that the Right Sector who were the biggest group on the Maidan had AKs in their marches? Or that People on the Maidan even after Yanukovych left had AKs?

Did those weapons cease to exists during the events in Kiev?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    "con·done verb \kən-ˈdōn\
    : to forgive or approve (something that is considered wrong) : to allow (something that is considered wrong) to continue"

I seriously hope you don't think people supported Maidan simply because they like violence.

- - - Updated - - -

Rape can be avoided as well, as long as the victim consents on time.
    I don't even know what you're saying anymore. What kind of question is that?
    And what the fuck does rape has to do with this? At first, rebels were asking for exactly what they're getting now.
    Soooo, Kiev wasted how many months and billions on that, to get the same or a similar result?

Deleted
    May be that's why it wasn't successful like Ukranian Maidan was? Ofc there have to be patriots or people who want to change their lives but they are like a drop in the ocean.
    Ive got a different (slightly offensive) explanation - russians havent managed to get rid of their apathy towards whoever is ruling them, sad outcome of +700 years of tsarism and then a good dose of totaliratian rule as a salad dressing over that.

Plus Yanukovitch and gang didnt have the support of church and media like Putin did.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    What are you talking about? Maidan+down syndrome fusion would be maidown, isn't it? I've heard it being used by Ukranians who don't approve of this maidan coup a lot. Maidanite term means a person who approves Maidan.

Anyway, a rude and sarcastic-over-the-top person can surely make fun of the parallels between ukranians and people with down syndrome because ukraine government flag uses colors of international down syndrom symbol:

but I think it's unappropriate and should be punished by moral/forum rules, it's awful to make fun of disabled persons be they ukranians or any other nationality. I hope you're not doing it.
    Its not exactly like that..hard to explain without going in to russian language.When its translated in to english it kind of a blurs.
    Of course I dont support that kind of shit as its nationbashing.

russians havent managed to get rid of their apathy towards whoever is ruling them
    Or they have enough dignity not to be a USA/EU whore?