15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Exclusive: Russia masses heavy firepower on border with Ukraine - witness
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...edName=topNews
    I thought they were supposed to be invading Ukraine for over a year already.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's just an opinion piece anyway.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    It's just an opinion piece anyway.
    Nahh, its confirmed by Russian sources too:

Russia Ramps Up Border Security As Ukraine Conflict Rages On

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    No one made a secret out of Nuland, Biden and Brennan in Ukraine during Maidan. It was on TV, it was in the Internet, it was made obvious. Meanwhile, thousands of Russian troops miraculously avoid detection by cameras and satellites - only the trained eye of maidanites, Stoltenberg and Kerry can see them. Not even mentioning how they escape being captured and delivered to Hague. Or how American senators have been caught posting fakes at least twice.
    It's quite convinient when you ofcourse disregard any proof presented by the West, yet you have no issues with your own country posting fakes of Ukranian MiGs shooting down the MH17, or ridiculous anonymous statements from Ukranian personel, which ofcourse had Megraam fall for it.

I'm sure you know how to use google and can find the sat images and pictures yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post

lol I guess Russia is afraid of Ukraine invading, so much for their military might.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the president of country X says that they are in war with country Y, I guess it is natural for the country Y to stack their forces near the border just in case. For example, I'm quite sure if Putin announced that Russia was in war with Finland it would result in the mobilization of lots of our troops towards the border.

The solution? Perhaps the president of country X might not want to make such declarations if they don't want to see troops from country Y gather near their border.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzkin View Post
    If the president of country X says that they are in war with country Y, I guess it is natural for the country Y to stack their forces near the border just in case. For example, I'm quite sure if Putin announced that Russia was in war with Finland it would result in the mobilization of lots of our troops towards the border.

The solution? Perhaps the president of country X might not want to make such declarations if they don't want to see troops from country Y gather near their border.
    I guess you feel it's ok for NATO and the West to build up military along the Russian border then, when you consider how they threaten left and right with Nuclear strikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    I guess you feel it's ok for NATO and the West to build up military along the Russian border then, when you consider how they threaten left and right with Nuclear strikes.
    Stop playing the victim card. Its the North Atlantic Terrorist Organization who is the aggressor here and not Russia.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-05-28 at 01:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, the moment Russia says they are in war with EU & NATO and that they will use their nukes offensively. Unfortunately, NATO builds up military along the border despite the fact that such statements have not taken place. Therefore they are the ones increasing tension in the first place, not Russia.

Stop playing the victim card. Its the North Atlantic Terrorist Organization who is the aggressor here and not Russia.
    Russia invaded Crimea and went on to send soldiers to Ukraine, yet Russia is the victim? the only victims here are the Ukranians, but I guess it's alot easier if you just label the Ukranians as Nazi's.

I'm not even sure where NATO is the aggressor here? NATO did not invade anything or fired a single shot, NATO havent even supplied weapons to anyone but they are the aggressor. All NATO is doing and should be doing is making sure that Russia is not able to invade Europe, that's it, if they keep their crap equipment inside Russia, NATO won't have to pummel Russia into place.

Sure, the moment Russia says they are in war with EU & NATO and that they will use their nukes offensively. Unfortunately, NATO builds up military along the border despite the fact that such statements have not taken place. Therefore they are the ones increasing tension in the first place, not Russia.
    Russia have threatened NATO members with nukes, that seems alot more severe than Ukraine simply stating the obvious, that Russia have invaded their country.

Let me know when you find vacationing NATO troops in combat.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Can't trust anything coming out from Russia. It's propaganda.

- - - Updated - - -

Russia invaded Crimea and went on to send soldiers to Ukraine
    And then he showed no proof.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Russia have threatened NATO members with nukes, that seems alot more severe than Ukraine simply stating the obvious, that Russia have invaded their country.
    I've yet to see any actual offensive threats from Putin or Kremlin along the lines "Heads up, dudes! We gunna nuke u soon! We gunna nuke u gooooood!". Instead, any references to nukes have occurred in contexts such as "in case NATO starts a war" or "in case we have to defend ourselves". "If you hit me, I will hit you back" is not really a threat; it's a statement about being willing to defend oneself. During this crisis, threats have been almost exclusively used by the West (threat of sanctions etc.).

And I repeat again, if the president of some country makes a statement about them being in war with another country this will most certainly result in some response and mobilization from the latter country. NO country in the world would ignore such a declaration; but would prepare for the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzkin View Post
    I've yet to see any actual offensive threats from Putin or Kremlin along the lines "Heads up, dudes! We gunna nuke u soon! We gunna nuke u gooooood!". Instead, any references to nukes have occurred in contexts such as "in case NATO starts a war" or "in case we have to defend ourselves". "If you hit me, I will hit you back" is not really a threat; it's a statement about being willing to defend oneself. During this crisis, threats have been almost exclusively used by the West (threat of sanctions etc.).

And I repeat again, if the president of some country makes a statement about them being in war with another country this will most certainly result in some response and mobilization from the latter country. NO country in the world would ignore such a declaration; but would prepare for the worst.
    You mean like Russia threatens Denmark with nuclear weapons if it tries to join Nato defence shield, yeah I can see how that is an alright comment to make, it's funny how NATO never threatened Russia with nukes if they apply nuclear weapons on Crimea etc.

And I'm sure that you realise the difference between declaring war with Russia, and simply stating the fact that Ukraine is fighting Russian forces in Ukraine, which obviously means they are at war, the fact that Russia is too cowardly to admit it doesnt change the facts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    No one made a secret out of Nuland, Biden and Brennan in Ukraine during Maidan. It was on TV, it was in the Internet, it was made obvious.
    Made what obvious? How does that prove your assumptions?

Meanwhile, thousands of Russian troops miraculously avoid detection by cameras and satellites - only the trained eye of maidanites, Stoltenberg and Kerry can see them.
    Except they haven't.

Or how American senators have been caught posting fakes at least twice.
    Even if that was true it would still be less than the times russian media has made false reports regarding the situation in Ukraine or NATO.
    Need I remind you of the fake nazi crucifixion story that despite being proven fake, the russian media never wrote a follow up story to that. Or manufacturing fake separatism stories in Transcarpathia to make it look as if Ukraine is destabilizing further.
    And I could go on, but then again why should I? It's not like your fanaticism for Russia would let you see things from a different perspective.

No shit, those went up in the whole world during the last three decades, it's called "technological progress". Well, counting out the regions that were bombed by America.
    So technological progress is all you need to create a thriving stable country? Someone should tell Africa & the Middle East about this!!!

At least under Russian boots Ukrainians could afford to pay rent AND buy food
    Under russian boots all they could ever do was pay rent and buy food, stuck in a perpetual poor puppet state.
    Now at least they can grow and develop without your leash around their necks.

I wasn't talking about them leaving, I was referring to their financial problems under EU's guidance.
    Bull to the shit. Greece's economic problems were caused by their massive levels of corruption and the complete and utter incapability of their government to make any kind of progress regarding this matter.
    You could throw al the money in the world at Greece and it won't solve their problems because of allocative inefficiency, tax evasion, fun syphoning and corruption.
    I for one am sick of the greeks being an economic burden on the union. I'd be the first to kick them out completely if that were possible.

"Brain drain" has long since become an obsolete stereotype. It's 2015, not 1995. And of course people from colonies want to live like masters, that's why there's so much Arabs and Africans in statistically Muslim France. It's safer to live closer to where the bombs come from rather than where they are meant to drop.
    I guess one could say that Russia is the US' colony seeing as your arch nemesis is also your primary emigration destination.

Proof or bust, lol It's so simple, finding several thousand troops and tank batallions, yet no one can do this. It's a miracle of God!
    Just like there was no proof that russian forces annexed Crimea right?
    You better pray to God then to provide you with proof of Western intervention in Ukraine then, otherwise I'm just going to adopt russian diplomacy and just deny everything. Also we have nukes and we'll use them.

Deleted
    Meanwhile, Putin declares Russian troop deaths in peacetime a secret.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed a decree to make losses of Russian troops in peacetime a secret.
    The amendment bans information about the deaths of Russian forces "during special operations" in peacetime.
    President Putin's move to ban information about peacetime military deaths comes amid fears of a fresh offensive by Russian-backed separatists.
    Before the amendment was signed by Mr Putin on Wednesday, the loss of troops was a state secret only in wartime.
    The decree gives no details of what is meant by "special operations".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vezu View Post
    Now watch as that article gets handwaved. How could Saint Putin do anything wrong against his own people?
    Haven will probably post shortly, telling us how Putin once walked on water while preaching against the western beast who wants to destroy Russia.
    I don't know about you but it's been too long since I last ate russian babies and drank their mother's tears.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean like Russia threatens Denmark with nuclear weapons if it tries to join Nato defence shield, yeah I can see how that is an alright comment to make, it's funny how NATO never threatened Russia with nukes if they apply nuclear weapons on Crimea etc.
    Yeah, I still haven't seen the Russian president / Kremlin threaten to use nukes against Europe offensively. Furthermore, the comments made by that diplomat have been discussed earlier in this thread; I see no point doing it again here.

And I'm sure that you realise the difference between declaring war with Russia, and simply stating the fact that Ukraine is fighting Russian forces in Ukraine, which obviously means they are at war, the fact that Russia is too cowardly to admit it doesnt change the facts.
    Yeah, had Poroshenko simply said they were fighting these alleged Russian forces in Ukraine it would not have been very alarming; but he stated Ukraine was in war with Russia. Such a comment is bound to make a country cautious, and mobilize troops just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    How could Saint Putin do anything wrong against his own people?
    what's wrong in this decree?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeponrage View Post
    what's wrong in this decree?
    Extending waetime civil liberty restrictions to peace Time I wonder what could go wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Extending waetime civil liberty restrictions to peace Time I wonder what could go wrong with it.
    This thing have been active for all special service operations in the West for ages; they just got it up to date because they (might) actually have use for those operations during peacetime, given international situation.