Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Dont bother with Lei Shi, he just complains about everything about the game and isnt even subscribed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbison View Post
    Okay, I didnt know GM's were supposed to disclose that kind of information.
    Me either but they work for Blizzard so I trust their word on it more than any MMO-C poster.

Deleted
    If you've cleared content you already are at 3k if you're not still getting BiS upgrades, and I dont think it'll take months to farm valor for upgrades.
    And if you've already 14/14hc and got your mounts, you deserve some time off. I know at least I would unsubscribe when Im finally done with progress.
    No, no no Im aware it wont take like months. And no again, I dont have all ingame mounts, i just barely pay attention to mounts and pets, not farming them tbh. I'm rather focused at raiding, and in this area there is no much to do right now Therefore, im aware not all of the players will be bored as I am, and its imposissible to please all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    My thoughts are that i'm upset about people who complain about everything.
    Interesting complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by Imhere View Post
    Next tuesday.
    As in the 27th or the 20th?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Sure, except you'll probably lose your raid spot.
    I don't know what your guild is like, but we've had people take months off since Garrosh was killed and they still have a raid spot. Especially if you're a valuable contributor to the guild and explain your feelings/situation, I'm sure they would keep your spot on hold.

I made an in game ticket asking a GM and a GM told me. I made a couple more of different accounts which were answered me different GMs so I know that one GM just wasn't misinformed.
    In-game GMs are often highly misinformed of this type of stuff. They don't work in the development team, I doubt they get any prior warning to patch releases besides a day-before "Prepare for lots of downtime and complaints" type of announcement. It's not like Blizzard passes around an inter-office memo that lists the schedule for every planned release. (Otherwise, keeping that type of information under wraps would be a lot harder and Blizzard wouldn't have such a good record of keeping their secrets so close to the chest.)

Quote Originally Posted by Vylandra View Post
    13% killed Garrosh on Normal and you make this post that there will be no endgame ? for 87 % there is still this endgame to conquer and the 2 x upgrade might help them to defeat the endgame.
    That "87"% has already seen the endgame... on a different difficulty and many of them do not probably care for doing it on yet another difficulty setting all over again. Remember these are the casuals you're talking about, stop looking at this from your perspective. They're not likely as goal oriented as you are.

How dare they make you work for your progress! Blizzard needs to stop forcing people to play the game in order to play the game! They need to implement official gear-upgrade bots to compliment buyable 90's!

Me either but they work for Blizzard so I trust their word on it more than any MMO-C poster.
    What an incredibly ironic, but correct, thing to say.

O/T I think this wouldn't feel like such a cheap grind if there was something new to grind VP's with. A couple of scenarios or something, they were meant to be cheap and easy to make, weren't they?
    Last edited by CheeseSandwich; 2014-05-19 at 05:09 AM.

Deleted
    Wait so patch comes on tues/wednesday?

I don't think it'll be a long PTR but it did just go up this past week

Quote Originally Posted by Naiomie View Post
    Wait so patch comes on tues/wednesday?
    nah probably not more accurate would be hoping for 27/28 or 3/4 its still a a bit to much time to wildstar release this reset

Yes, this is supposed to keep you busy.

Oh boy, oh boy. Wait until they tell you that you could raid Karazhan every week.

Deleted
    *complains*
    This attitude will only earn you a ban, good riddance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    As in the 27th or the 20th?
    27th
    /10 char

Deleted
    ROFL
    Thats i can say only
    First of all you crying that SoO not need nerfs like ICC and DS because we got that upgradeable gear
    Blizz decide to increase Ilv on gear because leaving these upgrades along with legendary cloak from the day 1 was big mistake in mine eyes.
    Thats what they do now would be done with your current gear when SoO ships aka no upgrades on gear and 3 months time to get the final cloak
    I hope patch to come soon coz Legendary buff from diablo expires....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kappaorkeepo View Post
    thoughts?
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    This is bullshit for anyone who is in full heroic gear with no warforged pieces yet, essentially needing 28k valor (25 weeks, aka half a year) to upgrade 28 items (32 if not using tier pieces).
    And you care because?

The only point of BiS gear is to have a cutting edge advantage in progressing in the next tier, as well as ranking. On top of that 6.0 will change stat priorities, invalidating the current BiS.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    This is bullshit for anyone who is in full heroic gear with no warforged pieces yet, essentially needing 28k valor (25 weeks, aka half a year) to upgrade 28 items (32 if not using tier pieces).
    I'm pretty sure the target audience doesn't have full heroic gear much less full (if any) heroic warforged gear, so that's a moot point.

1k valor for any new piece seems a bit steep, but progression has a price that people who are stuck could be willing to pay.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Sathir, Dreadlord of Greenmist
    AKA Bigokk from FFXI

Read My Lips: No New Content -Mike Morhaime, 2016 US Presidential Candidate
    WWCGD (What Would Ghostcrawler Do)? Unsub.