Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    I don't think it'll be a long PTR but it did just go up this past week

Quote Originally Posted by Naiomie View Post
    Wait so patch comes on tues/wednesday?
    nah probably not more accurate would be hoping for 27/28 or 3/4 its still a a bit to much time to wildstar release this reset

Yes, this is supposed to keep you busy.

Oh boy, oh boy. Wait until they tell you that you could raid Karazhan every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbison View Post
    *complains*
    This attitude will only earn you a ban, good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    As in the 27th or the 20th?
    27th
    /10 char

ROFL
    Thats i can say only
    First of all you crying that SoO not need nerfs like ICC and DS because we got that upgradeable gear
    Blizz decide to increase Ilv on gear because leaving these upgrades along with legendary cloak from the day 1 was big mistake in mine eyes.
    Thats what they do now would be done with your current gear when SoO ships aka no upgrades on gear and 3 months time to get the final cloak
    I hope patch to come soon coz Legendary buff from diablo expires....

Quote Originally Posted by kappaorkeepo View Post
    thoughts?
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    This is bullshit for anyone who is in full heroic gear with no warforged pieces yet, essentially needing 28k valor (25 weeks, aka half a year) to upgrade 28 items (32 if not using tier pieces).
    And you care because?

The only point of BiS gear is to have a cutting edge advantage in progressing in the next tier, as well as ranking. On top of that 6.0 will change stat priorities, invalidating the current BiS.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    This is bullshit for anyone who is in full heroic gear with no warforged pieces yet, essentially needing 28k valor (25 weeks, aka half a year) to upgrade 28 items (32 if not using tier pieces).
    I'm pretty sure the target audience doesn't have full heroic gear much less full (if any) heroic warforged gear, so that's a moot point.

1k valor for any new piece seems a bit steep, but progression has a price that people who are stuck could be willing to pay.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Sathir, Dreadlord of Greenmist
    AKA Bigokk from FFXI

Read My Lips: No New Content -Mike Morhaime, 2016 US Presidential Candidate
    WWCGD (What Would Ghostcrawler Do)? Unsub.