Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Sadly my exsperience is often negative. But thats largely due to wow still attracting novice gamers, or people inn general new to online games.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Eiserne Drossel View Post
    New players are newbies.

Old players that still can't do shit are noobs.
    this. also i thought people were moving to scrub. i guess not.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    Was leveling my hunter some time ago when i had a active subscription and i meet these 2 people that were actually lost, yes lost in the Barrens. Two blood elves that just wanted to explore around,they needed to go back to Orgrimmar and didn't know the way to a flight master.

Helped them both,yeah new players are nice most of them. I think we like it because in a way it reminds us of ourselves when we were exactly like them. When the biggest thing to do in WoW was to get to the next level and when you got excited of a green quest reward from Un'goro crater,not all about instanced content on max lvl
    I think you hit the nail on the head. I wish I could rediscover WoW. That feeling of findnig excitement in every little thing is something I miss. Now it feels like i take everything in the game for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJewishMerp View Post
    What's your experience been with new players, do you mind them when they ask questions you consider common knowledge? Or do you prefer to ignore them as they can tend to pester?
    Depends. I have helped by providing helpful hints. I also had people asking for some silvers (not gold, silvers) for paying the trainers and I usually give them 10g. For a new player around level 20, 10g is a lot.