[TV Series] The Originals

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Originals_(TV_series)

What, no thread?

Anyhow, I thought the season finale was absolutely stellar.

It has a 9.9 rating on IMDB, which says a lot.

Any feedback on it ? I've seen it around, but the vampire thing is just so overdone lately I havent even watched the pilot.

It's a spinoff from The Vampire Diaries, which is currently going down in flames, after 3 solid seasons.

You don't really need to see the first 3-4 seasons of it to understand the story, they usually explain it to you.

If you don't like fantasy/mysticism stay away from it, though.

It's full of witches, vampires, werewolves and ancient artifacts that cause plot twists.

7+ Year Old Account
    damn, look at this thread! No TO fans here?

I stopped watching Vamp D when they went to college and their roommate jumped off the roof. And I of course followed my dudes Elijah and Klaus to The Originals and I really liked it, but I stopped watching when they were getting ready to sacrifice Davina - then confirmed a couple weeks later by a friend that they did kill her off (then I heard she came back, cuz of course she did, right?) but I hadn't picked back up with it. I think I will at some point.

And I echo Winter with Nina leaving, I read about that and didn't think that show would be around much longer. The core 3 of that show are the show, it's why there is a show, so losing one of those would mark the end of it. And then they moved it to the Friday death slot. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================