10+ Year Old Account

When can we Expect 5.4.8 ?

Simple question, when can we expect this small patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

I would expect a couple weeks to a month. As far as I'm aware, it's just going to be quality of life changes plus the new upgrade system, so shouldn't be too far down the road.

im going to say 3 weeks, and 3 weeks after that 3 weeks beta then 3 weeks after that 5.4.9 then 3 weeks after that 6.0 pre patch then another 3 weeks and WoD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaos View Post
    im going to say 3 weeks, and 3 weeks after that 3 weeks beta then 3 weeks after that 5.4.9 then 3 weeks after that 6.0 pre patch then another 3 weeks and WoD
    9 weeks of beta for sure - roflmao
    ps: wod will not be release in october.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they're testing it naow-ish and implementing the upgrade build soon, so I'd say about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks if they haven't got anything else planned for 5.4.8. (Which I hope they do concerning Valor cap).

my bet is on 2 weeks tops to counter wildstar release, maybe 3 but highly doubt they will risk waiitng that long

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    my bet is on 2 weeks tops to counter wildstar release, maybe 3 but highly doubt they will risk waiitng that long
    A stupid suggestion really.
    Blizzard have never needed to "counter" any other games, as they have always failed to live up to the community hype of being "wow-killers".
    A rushed patch will only break things, and result in a worse experience which will lose them more subscribers than a delayed patch will.
    Same applies to Beta, when it is ready.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.