14/14H 577 mage LF New Guild

Hi there! My guild has been slowly falling apart after we got our heroic Garrosh kill, and now it's to the point where we have trouble getting 10 people together every Tuesday.Which brings me to look for a guild for my main. I'm very passionate about the game and would be a great asset to almost any team that would accept me.Would love to get things rolling as soon as next week (Saved this week).Things i'm looking for are as follows ~

--13/14H Cleared (Not looking to take a step to far back)
    --Available days:Tues/Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun(8 Central start times or later are most convenient).
    --Prefer Horde and 25man over a 10man
    --Stable guild <Preferably a guild that's years old>

I'm looking to move to a guild full of competent players. I am a perfectionist by nature(Was Us Top arcane mage during progression according to proraiders.com), and I strive to push my playing to the best and compete with those within my own guild as a way of bettering both them and myself. If your interested please post and we can get into contact via real id.

http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/thunderhorn/matchez/

Some of my videos
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv_t9BIARYc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1Z2g3-0Jsk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IaCx7KOBdc

Btag- Match06#1519

We meet all your stated requirement but our start time might be too early for you. <Chain Reaction> is a heroic raiding guild formed on Area-52 in 2007. Since, we have prided ourselves on clearing all the content Blizzard can throw at us while it is still current. Now recruiting to round out our 25 man roster and prepare for Warlords.

Schedule:
    Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday: 7:30-11:30pm EST

Progression:
    Teir 16:
    13/14 Heroic (10man)
    14/14 Heroic (25man)

Benefits:
    A mature and enjoyable raid environment. You will find no toxic behavior here.
    Stability! Chain Reaction is over 7 years old and only getting better with age.
    All consumables and repairs are covered by the guild. Trials are treated as full raiders in regards to loot and guild benefits.

Loot system: High Decay EPGP (trials reach equal standing with current raiders by the end of their trial)

Contact Information: Go to www.chainreactionguild.org and follow the application link.
    Check out the full recruitment post at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11765436669 or questions neither of the above answer, you can contact the recruitment officers of Krysann (krysann#1443) or Drunk (jimmyscrabes#1739).

Hey there!

Baddies is currently recruiting DPS for our end of MoP/WoD raid roster. We do start a little early for you (only an hour!), but we seldom raid past our end time.

MoP Raiding Accomplishments:

H:Lei Shen: US 114
    H:Ra-Den: US 104
    H:Garrosh: US 78 (Realm First Achievement - Stormreaver)

Raid Days:

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-11 Server

During holidays we reschedule days as we see fit to maximize our time inside a raid around our lives.

If you feel like Baddies would be a good fit for you and would like to hear more about the guild, feel free to contact any one of the following members:

Daemios#1636 - GM
    Dariss#1338 - Officer
    Noots#1311 - Officer

Or apply at our website: http://baddies.org
    Last edited by Nootz; 2014-05-16 at 02:17 AM.

Hey there, we're quite interested in talking to you, if you're looking for a new home, the best method of contact would be to add me @ my battle tag, or ingame, thank you .

We're Game Over on Proudmoore, we transferred due to our server dieing and having a horrible population ratio Eredar was our home previously. We moved to a PST/PVE/VERY high pop server onto which we've been thriving and growing larger as well as finding wonderful talent on our new home. We've been around since late wotlk, and have earned nearly every alliance first since our creation. We've cleared all content since our creation as well as countless alliance firsts in every aspect along the way. We've never cancelled raids nor ran shorthanded in our existance, we have a long tradition of close friendships within guild as well as a low-turnover rate among new members as we're very selective of new membership. We're a 25 man heroic raiding team with EIGHT independent ten man teams within guild all of which are in heroics. 13/14 H Current content, 13/13H 16/16H 25m Previous progression. We pride ourselves on having a good community within guild, as well as a very large, and active playerbase. We dont have clicks, sects, or groups of people who dislike one another and squabble. Also for videos on us checkout GameOverEredarUS @ youtube. We also live stream all raids.

We're are a Pve guild, but we also host Guild Rbg's a few times a week, We're also big on arenas and preform bg's. We're Dkp based of which is wiped every new content as well as hosted on webdkp.com. We also run all previous content raids guild only throughout the week, we're big on achievements as well as transmorg here. We also have every kill listed on youtube as well with full video. We run guild only challenge modes daily, have all golds now long completed. We run nearly all content with guildies only, we like the fact we have a very tightknit feel and close community despite being large. We are the top 25 man on our server.

We raid Tue/Thur/Sun 8-11:30/12 EST

We're recruiting for core and bench spots in every team which run multiple varied days/times, the best way of contact is through real id however a forum app works well also. Looking forward to hearing from you

Site: GameOver-Proudmoore.enjin.com

Nudist ( GM/Recruitment ) Bai.sinn@yahoo.com
    Sinful#1486

Ipsii ( Officer ) Nessa#1373

Katen ( Officer ) Jeevo#1807

TLDR; Version 13/14H Current Content, 13/13H 16/16H Previous Content. We are a 25 man core team, multiple alt and main ten man teams with deep and varied heroic progression. Large guild active, helpful, talented, and intelligent.
    We cover transfer/faction for anyone exceptional that qualifies.
    Raid times Tue/Thur/Sun 8:00-12:00EST
    Recruiting for core
    Best way of contact is directly ingame through real ID or whisper or application on our site.

Heya Matchez,

I saw your thread on the community site. I'm sure one of our members posted some guild spam on it. Since I saw it here as well, I thought I'd add a more personalized message.

I created a guild called 'Haven' three months ago. My schedule has consistently prevented me from raiding during the week. I raided with some of the top weekend guilds for a while, but their raid atmosphere didn't do it for me. So I decided to start my own guild.

Unfortunately, we can't meet your preferred requirement of being years old. I can, however, say that we've had ridiculously low turnover since we've begun recruiting. Since we were 14/14N, I think we've replaced 3 raiders. Considering most of our roster only had a few heroic boss kills when we recruited them, I think this is pretty cool. We killed heroic Garrosh in 8 raid weeks since we started running heroics. Paragons took us less than 40 attempts. Garrosh was 159.

We're presently expanding to 25s in 2 weeks. We're trying to maintain high standards while we expand. We could certainly use a strong mage like yourself.

Anyways, here's the good stuff:

Haven - Mal'ganis - Horde
    Fri/Sat/Sun 9pm - 1am CST (server time)
    14/14H
    25 man as of 5/30/14
    Emphasis is placed on performance in a friendly raid atmosphere

ferrington#1482
    havenguild.shivtr.com