Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefanus View Post
    Wotlk affli (in the beginning) where you could apply 5 dots at the same time (UA, corruption, curse of agony, immolate and siphon life), 6 if you count haunt in there with drain life as a filler.
    Not that it matters this many years later but Shadow Bolt was the filler to keep your damage debuff at 3 stacks. DL never really saw much action as a filler until 5.0 theoretical builds.

I've always hated Destruction.

- Early Wrath Affliction.
    - Late Wrath Demonology (Favorite spec of any)
    - Cata Affliction
    - MoP ...

In MoP I have had a hard time finding a spec that I enjoy as much as I enjoyed the specs in Wrath and somewhat Cata. They butchered Demonology with a few changes that I didn't necessarily enjoy. Also, Affliction's new haunt and Malefic Grasp aren't great.

In PvE yes, in PvP you were using drain life as a filler back then

Deleted
    Destru, Always been aff trough wotlk and cata. Leveled aff to 90 then switched to destru and my lock became my main.
    I especially love the way AOE works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Either Destro or Demo. Affli never grabbed me.

Needless to say that's MoP Destro, because old Destro... yeeeeeccchhhh.
    I'm the same. I actually liked Cata's destro.

As for the why? Nothing I like more than a fast-casting, fire-wielding master of the dark arts, that still comes with the tankiness of the warlock class. Plus with the verdant spheres, I can now re-create the blood mage look, at long last.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaen View Post
    My first warlock was destro since BC, and still is. Any lock I've rolled since kinda winds up as destro. I have a demo offspec but I never use it.
    I just wanted to say, awesome character roster.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

I've always liked Destruction better because, for me, it's always been the more dynamic spec. Affliction since the dawn of time it's all about tracking DOT procs and it's just always been really, really dull.

Demonology, I don't know, I just never liked it.

7+ Year Old Account
    I always went Demo pre-MoP but I think it was a mistake. I'm really into Destro now.
    Lock rocks, made to order.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Demo in TBC. If you had a pocket healer that you could bribe into keeping the FG alive, my oh my the numbers you could pull. Made Destro look like a beaten red headed step child.
    Demo was nothing compared to destro in TBC.

My favorite was actually destro in TBC. I liked being able to press a single button the whole fight because it allowed me to watch all the action that was going on in fights such as those in mt. hyjaal.

Edit: added my favorite.
    Last edited by ziptiealot; 2014-05-27 at 12:43 AM.