Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Update 1: Lol. Morchok and Zon'ozz made me yawn so far, just like Normal. I found almost no difference, except that Morchok lived for 5s longer because there was two of him and it glitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    Life Binder's Handmaiden, which is possibly my favorite mount in the game T.T.
    Yeah that. My guild was nice enough to farm Heroic Madness for like 7 weeks cuz most of us wanted one. We also got THREE Blazings (2 in main group, 1 in sub group that I tanked), and I offered the winner of the first one a nice chunk of change, and he would have accepted, but apparently the rest of the guild found it in poor taste, so I gave it back :\ Don't even care for Blazing; I just want it for Emerald/+1 mounts for Felfire (BERYL) Hawk.

Update 2: Yor'sahj and Hagara too. I even pulled Yor'sahj with all his slimes up. AO+AE = looks like a unicorned rainbow-jizzed everywhere, lololol. In all seriousness though, first 4 bosses I 100-0'd without taking 1 point of damage because Ice Barrier is ftw. It's pretty nice as it's over 20% of my HP with 5556 SP (248k HP, 27,502 Ice Barrier).

Update 3: FUN FACT: Forcing Gariona (Blackhorn) to retreat before Blackhorn is dropped onto the boat causing you to fall through the world and die XD (Edit: Apparently the same happens if your Supernova doesn't kill both the drake and the add that's riding him -_- Died TWICE because I kill stuff too fast lol)
    REAL Update 3: Okay so I took some damage on Blackhorn, but I'm watching Game Grumps and barely paying attention because it took forever for shit to spawn and come down. Ultraxion is a pushover still, so at least Experiment 12-B is available (on Heroic too, lol).

Update 4: Just like I expected, Blood Corruption: Death is why we can't solo Spine, but then again, ANY non-healer can't solo it either. The only thing I can think of is constantly killing the Corruption tentacles, but how you can manage that, the extra amalgs, the bloods, and the constant moving for the rolls; I don't even. That's way too much for any one person to do. I'll make sure Celestalon realizes this.

Update 5: Did Spine on Normal, and they did in fact overlook that Spine was not soloable on Heroic.

Last edited by Polarthief; 2014-09-04 at 05:30 PM.

Retired Veteran Raider: [T14] 10/16H, [T15] 12/13H, [T16] 7/14H
    BTag: Polarthief#1411 (send me a PM or something; I remove randoms w/o notice)

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Update 4: Just like I expected, Blood Corruption: Death is why we can't solo Spine, but then again, ANY non-healer can't solo it either. The only thing I can think of is constantly killing the Corruption tentacles, but how you can manage that, the extra amalgs, the bloods, and the constant moving for the rolls; I don't even. That's way too much for any one person to do. I'll make sure Celestalon realizes this.

Ummm. . . Just about any tank class can solo Heroic Spine (100% possible on every tank class, only monks have done it so far, though).

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    Ummm. . . Just about any tank class can solo Heroic Spine (100% possible on every tank class, only monks have done it so far, though).
    Think that was with constantly killing tentacles.

Thought I'd quickly say a few things on my experiences with Al'Akir 25H:

The key thing on this fight is finding the safe zone on the platform, that being the very thin ring around him that doesn't allow him to melee nor electrocute you. Obviously this means you can play something other than frost as a tank is no longer needed.

Squall lines force you to reposition, but blinking through between two markers is sufficient. If you don't have markers, aim a little more outward than inward; it's better to take electrocute ticks than to take a (possible crit) melee.

Oddly enough I think Flameglow is the best option, as there are several sources of tiny but incessant damage sources that you'd rather not bother losing a global to Ice Barrier. The issue with losing these globals every 25-60 seconds is that the berserk is only 10 minutes.

However the flipside is that Flameglow is very poor for phase 3 as you're going to start taking 45k lightning bolts and 50k wind bursts, and as Arcane you don't have any ground to place a rune (thanks blizzard for making arcane utter shit as soon as a third dimension is involved) for the HP regen. And by the time I died there were about 10 seconds left on berserk anyway.

I have a feeling if I went Fire and made use of the stormlings to both roll a huge Feedback buff and create bugged combustions, it would be feasible. However, I have a burning (freezing?) hatred for Fire and I never plan to use it as long as Fire continues to betray me on a daily basis.

If someone feels like they have the gear and the patience to give this a go, be my guest. Fire seems to be the key to everything and I'm not even fully heroic geared. My best attempt at 25H is 19% with only 10 seconds remaining upon death.

As for 25N, it was almost insulting how much easier it was. Al'Akir has like half the health he does in Heroic.

I killed Al'Akir 10 HM in Fire spec with 572 ilvl (and a terrible gameplay), without avoiding Electrocutes and without Jugg trinket, so I guess 25HM is just about DPS.

I'll give it a shot next week

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Update 1: Lol. Morchok and Zon'ozz made me yawn so far, just like Normal. I found almost no difference, except that Morchok lived for 5s longer because there was two of him and it glitches.

Yeah that. My guild was nice enough to farm Heroic Madness for like 7 weeks cuz most of us wanted one. We also got THREE Blazings (2 in main group, 1 in sub group that I tanked), and I offered the winner of the first one a nice chunk of change, and he would have accepted, but apparently the rest of the guild found it in poor taste, so I gave it back :\ Don't even care for Blazing; I just want it for Emerald/+1 mounts for Felfire (BERYL) Hawk.

Update 2: Yor'sahj and Hagara too. I even pulled Yor'sahj with all his slimes up. AO+AE = looks like a unicorned rainbow-jizzed everywhere, lololol. In all seriousness though, first 4 bosses I 100-0'd without taking 1 point of damage because Ice Barrier is ftw. It's pretty nice as it's over 20% of my HP with 5556 SP (248k HP, 27,502 Ice Barrier).

Update 3: FUN FACT: Forcing Gariona (Blackhorn) to retreat before Blackhorn is dropped onto the boat causing you to fall through the world and die XD (Edit: Apparently the same happens if your Supernova doesn't kill both the drake and the add that's riding him -_- Died TWICE because I kill stuff too fast lol)
    REAL Update 3: Okay so I took some damage on Blackhorn, but I'm watching Game Grumps and barely paying attention because it took forever for shit to spawn and come down. Ultraxion is a pushover still, so at least Experiment 12-B is available (on Heroic too, lol).

Update 5: Did Spine on Normal, and they did in fact overlook that Spine was not soloable on Heroic.

*snip* -Please don't post exploits, thank you! - Loc
    Last edited by LocNess; 2014-09-13 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnydeeps View Post
    Start out on normal mode, talk to thrall to get the chat window open to start the encounter, and leave it open. Then right click your portrait and open up the raid difficulty tab, then hit one of these macros

-snip-

Just throwing it out there, this IS an exploit and should not be posted here. If you have something like this to share, keep it to PMs.