Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Araitik View Post
    Wut ? Source please ?
    Gonna back this up. I haven't seen anything to that fact (maybe he was confused since it's tertiary so not technically on any gear on wowhead or anything or something like that).

Heck that's completely antithetical to adding it on certain items (JFC) and talents (second wind) in lieu of just leaving them how they were as percentages.

I thought leech had been eliminated as a tertiary when they killed off cleave, readiness, and amplify. I thought the only surviving tertiary stats were movement speed, AoE avoidance, and lack of durability loss. Reading back through the watercooler from June I was wrong. Well then, it'll just be a matter of getting leech as a tertiary stat on a piece or two to let mages solo what every other class in the game can as baseline. I'm excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Xentropy View Post
    I thought leech had been eliminated as a tertiary when they killed off cleave, readiness, and amplify. I thought the only surviving tertiary stats were movement speed, AoE avoidance, and lack of durability loss. Reading back through the watercooler from June I was wrong. Well then, it'll just be a matter of getting leech as a tertiary stat on a piece or two to let mages solo what every other class in the game can as baseline. I'm excited!
    Leech + Movement speed (if this is still a thing) are definitely going to be the better stats for Mages in general

- - - Updated - - -

Dragon Soul 25 Heroic

See you in WoD

Stood in the Fire
    Has anyone tried Ji'kun at 100?