Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Can't wait for it! Sadly, I never get leech or speed, only Avoidance or Indestructible, by far the worst two.
    Same here

Feng the Accursed 10 Normal

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Araitik View Post
    Feng the Accursed 10 Normal

Enjoy
    I've been thinking about this boss since I decided to lvl my mage to 100 and hoped I would get it before you, but every week I thougt ''One more week of gearing and I will go for it'' well my plan was to do it for real tonight but aprently I'm to late.
    Will still go for it but sucks that you were first.

First of all gj on heroic wod dungeon soloing and feng soloing to the ones who did it, but is stone guards doable yet? Or do they hit too hard? Think araitik said quite some time ago to have got them to 40%?

Also what about elegon? As level 100 blood dk just dinged (593 item level) the challenge is all about bringing him to 85% (very low resolve, so we can't keep up with the damage he does for long, so I assume with a lot higher dps a mage raider might survive till 85 as well?), then the damage is so low and he gets so many stacks of damage taken debuff that it would quickly transition to 50 etc., and I know that you can heal quite decently with regenerative ice glyph from the damage of sparks.

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    First of all gj on heroic wod dungeon soloing and feng soloing to the ones who did it, but is stone guards doable yet? Or do they hit too hard? Think araitik said quite some time ago to have got them to 40%?

Also what about elegon? As level 100 blood dk just dinged (593 item level) the challenge is all about bringing him to 85% (very low resolve, so we can't keep up with the damage he does for long, so I assume with a lot higher dps a mage raider might survive till 85 as well?), then the damage is so low and he gets so many stacks of damage taken debuff that it would quickly transition to 50 etc., and I know that you can heal quite decently with regenerative ice glyph from the damage of sparks.
    I tried stone guards with the same MS build that I used on Feng and Nok-Karosh, but they move faster than them. Probably doable with 200% speed.
    Elegon is probably not for today, he hits insanely hard (for a Mage viewpoint) and is not avoidable.

- - - Updated - - -

Also a precision on NK : Between 100% and 50% and below 25%, you can use your regular staff. A typical NK kill for me is 15min long, assuming no adds.

Edit : with the 2 Nighthowls to kill, it took 20min.
    Last edited by Araitik; Today at 03:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Araitik View Post
    I tried stone guards with the same MS build that I used on Feng and Nok-Karosh, but they move faster than them. Probably doable with 200% speed.
    Elegon is probably not for today, he hits insanely hard (for a Mage viewpoint) and is not avoidable.

- - - Updated - - -

Also a precision on NK : Between 100% and 50% and below 25%, you can use your regular staff. A typical NK kill for me is 15min long, assuming no adds.

Edit : with the 2 Nighthowls to kill, it took 20min.
    For stone guards I understand, but don't think you understood what I mean about elegon: he has 7,7 millions total hp on 10-man and transitions at 85% and 50%, as blood dk after getting to 85% you are able, with blood boil, to kill a lot of waves of sparks, each wave he gets 10% more damage and you can keep him in transition for a very long time, so long that you might get him immediately to 50% after pillar phase ends and then you might even be able to kill him before he reactivates.

Assuming a mage raider can burst for 30k for at least a very short duration, and given that inside elegon's middle of the room you get a 100% damage buff, with 60k dps you could bring him to 85% within 20 seconds.

Now what would be the issue? Does he kill you within 20 seconds? Or don't you have reliable aoe (like we do with blood boil) to kill spark waves easily and continually to keep him in transition for the rest of the fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    I've been thinking about this boss since I decided to lvl my mage to 100 and hoped I would get it before you, but every week I thougt ''One more week of gearing and I will go for it'' well my plan was to do it for real tonight but aprently I'm to late.
    Will still go for it but sucks that you were first.
    I was honestly surprised that nobody killed him before me. It was almost a disappointment to kill him so easily after the countless wipes I've had at level 90.