Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Fire mage too stronk

Council of Elders 10 Heroic

Also

O.O wow, that heroic council kill... Fire mage OP. GJ on that one!
    (currently levelling my mage, and when I get some gear on her this thread is making me wanna attempt some solos because mage solos are impressive)

Stood in the Fire
    I watched the Council video, looked at the Skada meter, and decided that it was about time to stop being lazy and actually gear up my mage.

(30k leech ticks yikes)

Quote Originally Posted by Kulia View Post
    O.O wow, that heroic council kill... Fire mage OP. GJ on that one!
    (currently levelling my mage, and when I get some gear on her this thread is making me wanna attempt some solos because mage solos are impressive)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    I watched the Council video, looked at the Skada meter, and decided that it was about time to stop being lazy and actually gear up my mage.

(30k leech ticks yikes)
    I'm always glad to see new Mages join the soloing community Welcome aboard and best of luck ! Feel free to share your achievements or ask for advice
    Last edited by Araitik; 2015-04-28 at 09:12 AM.

Some insight on Heroic Protectors of the Endless :

This fight is insane. It took me 55 pulls to manage killing Kaolan without either Asani or Regail dying (empowered Kaolan is instakill). And I used every cooldown available.
    It's not impossible, but requires really good gear and BiS with Leech on them, something that I don't have atm.

Edit : for future reference :

Edit 2 : Elite Normal protectors is however easy peasy. Just kite Kaolan around the room.
    Last edited by Araitik; Yesterday at 09:49 PM.