Affliction Dots and Pandemic

When starting an encounter, I open with Dark Soul for haste buff, Curse of elements, Agony twice, corruption twice, unstable affliction twice and then haunt. I figured I would try this because of pandemic allowing my dot time to be extended and refreshed less often. I then use malefic grasp or drain soul. I reapply haunt when it is about to fall off. It feels like this has made my dps higher and my dots more manageable. I feel like this works well when multi-dotting mobs also. When the target is in the drain soul stage, i just refresh the dots with soulburn/soulswap.

Is there any reason this would be a dps loss?

At pull you should use soulburn soulswap to not waste your cooldowns duration, this way your burst dps will increase as you use soulburn soulswap a secondtime with trinket proccs to get pandemic effect.

I can understand why that would better to use soulburn soulswap twice to apply the dots faster during the cooldowns duration. Good idea I will try. Ty

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nord92 View Post
    At pull you should use soulburn soulswap to not waste your cooldowns duration, this way your burst dps will increase as you use soulburn soulswap a secondtime with trinket proccs to get pandemic effect.
    this. Also: if you really need to aply Curse of elements, do it before dark souls...otherway you´ll lose a second of darksouls uptime by wasting a GCD

Maybe you should take a look at the pinned topics like this one, since things like the opener have already been answered there several times