Thread: Halo 5

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    I would rather the devs focus on one platform instead of spreading around. Halo isnt on pc anymore because the first 2 sold like shit. Yes they may have had a niche small community, hell even i remember playing halo 1 on pc back in school. But it sold like shit and didnt have a big enough player base.
    You wouldn't need to worry about it in that regard, they wouldn't split the devs up in any way that would affect the Xbox version, especially after MCC. They would hire new people or put people to work on it that currently have no tasks etc. Halo would defo sell well in this day and age on the PC compared to Halo 1 and 2, it's been a long ass time since then, PC popularity has increased by a shit load and the hype for it would be unreal.

Official release date: 10/27/15

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody running masterchief collection want to go through on legendary?? Add me up yo. Gleader30

over 20 maps at launch and 15 DLC maps in the first year that are all free.

Instant confirmed purchase, not to mention having played the beta the game has the best gameplay the halo series has ever seen by a mile.

Most games nowadays barely come with 8 maps on launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Most games nowadays barely come with 8 maps on launch.
    which is a damn shame, I have never been the biggest halo fan but I really enjoyed Halo 2 a long time ago. I feel like halo aged kind of bad but Halo 5 felt really good, faster pace and more depth.

My e3 hype level is over 9k, but that's cause I will finally have Gears of War news which basically has dominated 85% of my xbox time since 2006.

Remaster and 4, oh how I would love to see both.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    4 was better then 3 and Reach which where both complete dog shit.

Still, it's a series on the downfall until proven otherwise.
    Got to be one the most uncommon and worst opinion I've ever seen regarding Halo.

Halo 4 was/is trash compared to 2 and 3. It was a flop in multiplayer because they continued their path of alienating Halo fans by adding stupid CoD trends like sprint/loadouts and ordinance drops (rofl) among others, which never had a place in such a game.

It's the reason Halo 4 lost 87% of it's player base after 6 months while Halo 3 managed to keep hundreds of thousands for years and years with ease while keeping up with competition from CoD, GoW and other popular games.
    Last edited by T18Z; 2015-06-14 at 10:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ppl complaining Halo 5 is still a CoD clone... well better add Gears of War stuff to that.... squad commanding and downed revivals are coming too.... as to halo 4s multiply player stuff... its okay,Impo... can't wait to gun someone down who is sprinting and their shields are down....lol
    and come on Edward Buck is now a Spartan 4 and will be apart of Locke's team Osiris
    The sims lies, don't trust them....

Perfect release date

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Well, Halo 5: Guardians' new Warzone multiplayer mode certainly puts the "big" in Big Team Battle. With 24 players (divided into two teams of 12) plus a host of AI-controlled, neutrally evil Prometheans, you'll have no shortage of targets. And because there's always someone to shoot at, even if they're not human-controlled, you'll probably never get bored during a match. I sure didn't. And better yet, Warzone design director Kevin Franklin told me that you can expect Warzone-specific multiplayer maps.

Scoring kills here will help you earn points that you can cash in either before respawning or at set REQ stations.

When the contest begins, you'll need to take out a set number of Prometheans -- some familiar "faces" and some new ones as well. Scoring kills here will help you earn points that you can cash in either before respawning or at set REQ stations. Since you'll start out with a basic Assault Rifle/Magnum combo, it's in your best interest to quickly invest in a Covenant Carbine (mmm...) or something else to your liking. At one point, with a bit of currency burning a hole in my Spartan's MJOLNIR armor, I splurged on a rocket launcher and, well...it didn't end well for several members of the enemy blue team.

After the initial clamoring for each designated capture point, you'll encounter enemy "bosses" like a Sangheli General or pair of Hunters. If you can take them down before the other team does (and make sure they don't take you out in the process), you'll earn a huge bounty of points you can use at REQ stations to order up the premium items, such as the badder weapons and, in my case, vehicles.

I requested a Warthog, and after getting a couple splatter kills while waiting for my teammates to pay attention to my horn and hop in, I drove around happily getting Wheelman assists before finally getting blown up in an attempt to destroy the enemy's base core, which unlocked because our team simultaneously held all three of the maps's capture points. I soon died, but I'd amassed enough points to buy something event bigger: a Mantis.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/...ne-multiplayer
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.