View Poll Results: Are you attracted to your main?

Voters
650. This poll is closed
  • Yes

155 23.85%
  • No

495 76.15%
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Sometimes i fap to it !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    No not at all, my main is a male, Im a male, not all guys in WoW use females for characters.
    Not all guys in wow are straight

Deleted
    A big-bearded hulked green-skinned alien with a dead animal on top of his head.
    Of course I'd hit it, who wouldn't?

Deleted
    My main looks a lot like me and I'm very much attracted to myself. So yeah, I am!

I get a boner every time my female pandaren walks. So Idk if you would call that an attraction.... okay yeah I want to bone my character.

I'm a straight male, and my main is a dwarf male. So no, do not want. He is still awesome and badass though.

Now....my female night elf rogue, on the other hand...yeah, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Nah I disagree.
    I created that background story specifically because I wanted her to be wounded and as such, weakened in order to evoke these feelings of wanting to hug and comfort her.
    I was in really deep depression at the time, so that might have played a part in it too.

Also, she is a Draenei. Since 90% of their race has been exterminated you'd be hard pressed to find a Draenei that isn't traumatized by the loss of loved ones.
    Losing her only child (though technically her daughter already was an adult) when the Exodar crashed pretty much pushed her over the edge of insanity and made her go shadow priest.
    I needed something dramatic, because a Draenei shadow is about as likely in lore as an Undead holy.
    sometimes a back story is just a back story. doesnt mean anything.
    though i do have 2 or 3 characters with tragic lore. one of them is my dk... so that is fine

- - - Updated - - -

should change the question to are you attracted to any of your characters
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Are you OK?
    Likely better than OK!

BTW, it comes to mind that many people in this topic might overreact because they confuse "being attracted to" with "sitting in front of the monitor and pleasing oneself while looking at the login screen".

I'm a male IRL and most certainly I don't have any homosexual ambitions or tendencies. Yet still, I can openly admit that I am attracted to Russell Crowe or Sean Connery (the older one), or rather some of the characters they portray, which is why I watch many movies that feature those actors.

I consider this guy to be quite attractive too:
    dude looks like a badass with a heart of gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer actual people over pixels. Only pixel Id ever be attracted to is Lila from Futurama but id prefer her with 2 eyes instead :3
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by Suprm View Post
    I prefer actual people over pixels. Only pixel Id ever be attracted to is Lila from Futurama but id prefer her with 2 eyes instead :3
    photos of real people are pixels.

No, not really. He's a male, I'm a male, and I'm not in to that sort of thing.

BTW, it comes to mind that many people in this topic might overreact because they confuse "being attracted to" with "sitting in front of the monitor and pleasing oneself while looking at the login screen".

I'm a male IRL and most certainly I don't have any homosexual ambitions or tendencies. Yet still, I can openly admit that I am attracted to Russell Crowe or Sean Connery (the older one), or rather some of the characters they portray, which is why I watch many movies that feature those actors.
    I agree. The "macho-ness" is really surprising to me! Isn't this supposed to be the internet? Where people really don't know you, so you can express true feelings. I can't understand why any guy or girl would be so gung-ho to explain-away why they can't see any attractive qualities in their own sex on the internet of all things! But, I can understand how they would want to perpetuate this idea...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    Totally agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Forgon View Post
    Totally agree!
    too bad male draenei in game look more like walking fridges. funny thing is i have a frost mage that is a male draenei so yeah.
    wish we had more fan art like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    though i do have 2 or 3 characters with tragic lore. one of them is my dk... so that is fine
    Yeah a DK w/o a tragic background.. .that'd be a first. I mean.. the dude had to die in order to become a DK.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx
    too bad male draenei in game look more like walking fridges. funny thing is i have a frost mage that is a male draenei so yeah.
    Haha.. Well, here's hoping for the character revamp!

Quote Originally Posted by Forgon
    Isn't this supposed to be the internet? Where people really don't know you, so you can express true feelings.
    Well, not everyone likes to admit such stuff. Some people are afraid of what total strangers might think about them.
    Some probably, really are repulsed by the idea.
    People are different.

But I'm convinced that most people don't play a character for years without actually liking something about said character.

Yeah a DK w/o a tragic background.. .that'd be a first. I mean.. the dude had to die in order to become a DK.

Exactly.

Haha.. Well, here's hoping for the character revamp!
    dying sure is tragic but not as bad as losing a loved one. my draenei dk doesnt have a tragic background. my blood elf dk does though. his was more of failing to protect someone he loved get killed then turned into a banshee....

we need more pictures like that.

probably will be HD fridge lol but there is still hope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgon View Post
    I apologize for your being creeped out. I wouldn't want to play a character I wasn't attracted to, I gotta stare at them for hours and hours!
    so you like staring at his butt?

also we are not odd. we are normal. RPG for a reason, you can be whoever you want to be.
    From my view point it's akin to cross dressing. To each their own is my motto and I don't ridicule people for it, but that doesn't stop me from thinking it's odd and creepy. Honestly I don't stare at my toon's ass for hours, even on the very few female toons I've rolled (highest was a lvl 14 NE female mage simply because I hate the male model). There are things to monitor while playing. Making sure you're not in the goop, checking your cd's, dots etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    My female gnome is hot stuff.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    If female yeppers even my old pandaren when I played WoW I was

Or, possibly a really protective pedobear. You never can tell with bees.

Anyway, "I prefer real people over fantasies"? I'm sure your partner just loves your complete lack of imagination in bed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    From my view point it's akin to cross dressing. To each their own is my motto and I don't ridicule people for it, but that doesn't stop me from thinking it's odd and creepy.
    I'm not living out some femme fantasy when I play a female character. I'm just playing a character. Everything else is you projecting. If you think my character's gender is creepy, that's entirely on you and your own neuroses.
    Last edited by Dispraise; 2014-05-17 at 08:03 PM.