10+ Year Old Account

What achievemets am i missing?

This have probably been asked before, but i coldnt really find a thread for it.

My achivements tab and guild roster shows two different amounts of achievement points. I take it that it means i have a few completed achivements on my alts that i dont have on my main, but i cant for the life of me figure out which ones it is.

Does anyone know about some nifty addon/site/script/whatever that can point it out?
    "I like big pulls and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a mob walks in, or maybe 10, all lined up for a spell, you press 2!"..

Deleted
    This is pretty much a known thing, afaik, account wide stuff doesn't count. Also, you can just hover over achievements and see which characters have completed the achievement (with the exception of any account wide progress achievement, such as glory achievements).

10+ Year Old Account
    When a tab is selected, you can use the dropdown menu next to your achievement point count to change it to "Incomplete". If an achievement wasn't earned by your current character, it will show in the list even though it is highlighted and shows as earned.

The Achievement UI in general is pretty buggy, so there's no guarantee that it'll show correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imoldgregg View Post
    When a tab is selected, you can use the dropdown menu next to your achievement point count to change it to "Incomplete". If an achievement wasn't earned by your current character, it will show in the list even though it is highlighted and shows as earned.

The Achievement UI in general is pretty buggy, so there's no guarantee that it'll show correctly.
    Oh god, cant believe i didnt notice that option.. Well it worked, seems i had a couple of silly naxx achievements on an alt i used to play a lot on.

Thanks for the tip
    "I like big pulls and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a mob walks in, or maybe 10, all lined up for a spell, you press 2!"..

10+ Year Old Account
    The guild roster tells you the achievement points earned by the character you're playing on, and doesn't consider those that you got with other characters.